BB Forum Baby Pageant Reminder - please read

You can do it!!

— Begin quote from “tdodds68”

Darn lol guess I am too much of a novice to even enter. I just did my first ones and don’t have 150 posts ttl lmao guess it will be a while before I can enter

— End quote

Teresa -

Keep posting… eventually, you will get there! But, remember - any baby you plan on entering in the contest cannot be shown on any forum as a WIP or a completed baby. All entries must remain completely anonymous.

Carmen

Teresa, with all the different threads, it doesn’t take long to increase your posts. Plus, there is a baby pageant each month, so I bet you will be ready for next month’s. Glad you have joined us.

I have a question about picture size. Will you be resizing the pictures when they are posted or do the pictures already have to be correctly sized when we send them to you? If so could you give us dimensions, file size, etc? Thank you.

— Begin quote from “vcarter”

I have a question about picture size. Will you be resizing the pictures when they are posted or do the pictures already have to be correctly sized when we send them to you? If so could you give us dimensions, file size, etc? Thank you.

— End quote

This is indeed a wonderful question -

The higher resolution of your images the better - we want the pictures to be clear without shadows, graininess, or blurriness. When I enter my babies in competition, my picture files are in the 1 - 3 Mb size (remember that 1000kb = 1 Mb). So… if your photos are 30 - 80 kb, their resolution is not high enough. Try re-taking them with your camera set to a higher quality setting.

We need only 4 pictures - close-up of your rooting, close-up of finger nails or toe nails, full body, and close-up of face. I then take those four pictures and create one collage picture with “Baby #” on it for voting purposes. No other identifying marks can be on the pictures.

Hope this answers your question,

Carmen

Come on ladies—get those babies ready. So far I have one entry. I sure hope there are others out there. I know you all can do it!

Lol, we should open up a chat topic to boost those posts I’m still working on my entry, but I’ll be done soon

Getting ready to do a photo shoot and then will be all set!!

Time is getting closer and closer. Won’t be long to see all the pretty babies. Can’t wait!!!

Carmen has my entry!!!

bumping up

Oh BOY! Time is nearly here. When will pics start being posted? Linda

— Begin quote from “Linda M 49”

Oh BOY! Time is nearly here. When will pics start being posted? Linda

— End quote

Pictures will be posted on Wednesday…

Thanks!

I’ll be here rings on my fingers, bells on toes front row seat watching!!! lol Linda

looking forward to seeing all the babies!

I have two entries for the Advanced division. Will those two people please send a pm so that I know for sure who you are. I have this fear that someone might have sent pictures and it’s lost in spam. Hope I can have a couple more at least!!

How much more time do we have? I mean, how many hours? I’m in a different time zone, just started my day, so I need to see if I can make it!

— Begin quote from “photolady70”

I won’t have enough posts to join in April…but hopefully I will be able to in May.

— End quote

You have almost a full month before April photos are due… You get credit for a post even if it is only a or a
Good luck…

Take Pia advice, if my memory serve me right, last month she did not think she would have enough posts! Good work getting all those post Pia!