BB Forum Baby Pageant Reminder - please read

Great so we are starting with the March one right? I have a few ideas right now

Yes, Katie - March will be our first! Good luck to everyone!

I am looking forward in seeing everyone’s babies. Good luck ladies.

Hope everyone is having fun getting ready.

Just submitted photos…can hardly wait to see what everyone has come up with.

Will it be so that no one know who’s baby is who’s, right? I am excited I hope everyone likes my baby I will not talk about who I am doing and no one will be able to guess which baby is mine I hope this is so neat because I have a baby in mind one no one has seen and I havent told anyone yet so this is good

Yes, Katie. Everything will be anonymous. Carmen has the beginner category and I have the advanced. I will be giving each contestant a number and identifying the photos that way. I will be the only one to know who the picture belongs to. I am glad that you are participating.

I think I’m going to get in on this action. I am posting to see how many posts I have ( lol like I don’t blab on here enought to qualify LOL but I am curious )
Good luck to everyone ! Can’t wait !

edit: hahaha over 800 posts ! do I talk too much?

I just recently made it over 150, yaaay!

I read more than I talk and still can’t figure out how to tell how many post that are recent? Maybe I need to do more talking.

I haven’t been on this forum long at all, and I can’t imagine getting 150 posts so I guess I will just watch…

— Begin quote from “Friki”

I just recently made it over 150, yaaay!

— End quote

congratulations!!!

— Begin quote from “pia”

I haven’t been on this forum long at all, and I can’t imagine getting 150 posts so I guess I will just watch…

— End quote

Chat it up girl even a smiley on some elses post will get you a credit! Friki did it, so can you!

And I didn’t even try that hard, at first I thought that we should submit our entries until the end of February, that seemed a bit too short of time (since I just recently joined), but seeing that we’ve got until the end of March took some of the “pressure” off

— Begin quote from “Friki”

:lol: And I didn’t even try that hard, at first I thought that we should submit our entries until the end of February, that seemed a bit too short of time (since I just recently joined), but seeing that we’ve got until the end of March took some of the “pressure” off

— End quote

That’s encouraging!!!

Hi, i love reading the post and looking at all the babies. Can’t wait for the contest to start,to see all the beautiful babies. Haven’t started my painting yet, having a time getting me a work place set up,bout decided to take over the kitchen table. . So I will just watch. Linda

— Begin quote from “ashtreemeadowbabies”

when will voting start ? and do our babies have to be dressed according to theme

— End quote

Hi Ashley -

You have until March 20th to submit photos. Voting begins on March 21st and runs through March 31st and the winner is announced on April 1st. No, you are not required to adhere to the month’s theme but you will be competing against those that do follow the theme.

Hope this answers your questions,

Carmen M.

Time for a BUMP. I made it over 150 and am busy completing a baby. Killing me to not post WIP photos.

— Begin quote from “pia”

Time for a BUMP. I made it over 150 and am busy completing a baby. Killing me to not post WIP photos.

— End quote

Stay strong, Pia…