Anyone preodering Alfie?

Alfie preoder started today. Is anyone preordering him? I think he is adorable.

1 Like

I wish. Iā€™ve been waiting months for him but I have no money so I have to pass. Iā€™m so disappointed :confused:

I have not and I donā€™t really plan to. He is cute and all, but he just doesnā€™t ā€œmoveā€ me. I am actually not strongly attracted to any LLE sculpts. I would reborn them in a heartbeat if I got a custom order because I recognize the skill and the quality, but for myselfā€¦eh.

3 Likes

Heā€™s cute, but not really ā€œspeakingā€ to me, so Iā€™m going to be passing on this one

Poor Alfieā€¦ Just because you ask, to me he/she looks like ā€˜benjamin buttonā€™ case - old man trapped in the babyā€™s body. I hope LLE does not read this rofum :wink:

2 Likes

Lol. I agree with that.

1 Like

Yes maā€™am, paid in full!! :slight_smile:

Awe hunā€¦I feel bad now. If I wasnā€™t going on my vacation in October Id help you get one. Maybe he will hang around for awhile because it seems not many people like him. I love the expressive faces :). Im being good and passing on most of the new babies. For some reason I really love Baylor but I have to be careful right now.

Itā€™s totally fine, Iā€™m used to missing out on sculpts I like. Iā€™ll find a different sculpt to paint lol

1 Like

I do actually NOT like some sculpts but I really like too many of themā€¦I have too many of them. I should sell a few of my older sculpts that Ill probably never get to. I was just telling someone else that I think I may start sticking more to larger babies and toddlers. I still like newborns and little babies but I seem to be more successful with larger babiesā€¦and open eye babies.

2 Likes

Lol Iā€™m the exact opposite, I donā€™t like most sculpts. I wish I had some extra sculpts to work on but once Iā€™m done rooting big Joe Iā€™m done for the month until I can get some babies listed on reborns.com so I can actually sell them.

1 Like

If I were closer Id send you someā€¦Ill have to look into shipping. There might be a way I can manage to send you a kit or two for cheaper.

Donā€™t worry about it, Iā€™m fine lol Just complaining
Iā€™m working on some other projects right now, I just prefer reborning.

1 Like

If you change your mind just PM me :slight_smile:

I would if I had money :rofl: Iā€™ve got 50 cents in my bank account, so I have to wait til I get my second payment on Big Joe, and thatā€™s going to reborns.com to sell Tink,Tinky and Smilla. I could buy another kit instead but thatā€™s not super helpful if I canā€™t sell the ones I have

1 Like

Hopefully they will sell soon.

Weā€™ll see lol Iā€™m not super hopeful since theyā€™re only listed locally and theyā€™ve gotten no interest yet.

Noā€¦ Iā€™m not a fan at all of Alfie. I thought maybe when I saw the clay, but when the prototypes came out, it was a no for me.

Nope. If I had to reborn that cranky face Iā€™d be cranky lol, Give me happy little April anytime :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

He doesnā€™t do anything for me , but Iā€™m kinda picky.