Anyone preodering Alfie?

I had no idea what you were talking about so I had to look him up - OMG so cute, I am putting Alfie on my must have list! Scrunchy face squinty eyes, my dream baby, lol! I know I am not the only one.

1 Like

I think he is a good Alt kit for a witch. (realistic green colors like @Jessejuiceā€™s yoda)
Him and Emery could be cute little twin witch babies :heart:

5 Likes

That is a witchy face, lol.

1 Like

Wouldnā€™t they be adorable!

1 Like

LOL Itā€™s a good one!

2 Likes

I actually like him, I think hes adorable :rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

Noā€¦I love him too!

Thats why I love Aprilā€¦I tend to like the more expressive facesā€¦smiling or all scrunched up and even some angry ones. I have Lil Cry and I just sold my Lil Smile, her Mommy just messaged me this morning because she arrived and she had to send me pictures :blush: Its one of the reasons I really canā€™t wait until AK Kitagawa comes out with a new kit. I admit I didnt like Hazelā€¦still kicking myself for not getting Marcus and I started reborning a bit to late and missed out on Abbie and Miya. I was just looking on Macā€™s is Hani and Tito the new ones? I was thinking about getting Towa or Heronā€¦I think Ill wait for the new ones :slight_smile:

I like him, but, I am waiting on June awake/asleep and my interests right now are moving into a different Doll genre. For the first time in a long time I am passing on pre-orders.

@RebornsbyZebra
Now Ak Kitagawa kits I will never again pass on one, I missed out on Towa. I love how expressive each one of them are, though Hazel isnā€™t. Someone has a Towa for sale in one of the kit groups on FB, she wants way too much for my blood.

1 Like

Her kit is for sale on Macphersons

2 Likes

Wow I thought she was sold out. Good to know

1 Like

Iā€™m preordering tonight. I love LLE sculpts and this one is no different. The only one I never cared for was Gertie.

3 Likes

Love Towa too!

1 Like

I think she is cute, but I have two other kits to pay for so I do not think I will be preordering her.

I had originally planned to. I love his face, but I just dont like his hands, so I decided against pre ordering him.

You are the best ever!!! Thank you so much!!! :heart_eyes:

1 Like

No problem :wink:

1 Like

Alfie has finally arrived. He is cute but I just wasnt expecting such a large head.

2 Likes

I got mine the other dayā€¦hes very cute!

1 Like

Mine arrived yesterday but I havent even taken him put of the box yet :flushed: