Anyone else cant get into reborns.com now

Right?! They amaze me! They dont start with a kit :wink: Such creativity!

3 Likes

I love the bearsā€¦ I have a boyds bear collection. I could get on this site but still canā€™t get into reborns.com . hopefully soon since some are able to.

1 Like

Iā€™m able to log into reborns now :blush: Also I checked out the bear pile, it is amazing! So many adorable creations.

2 Likes

I can log in too.

2 Likes

Thats what mine was doing aslo.
I googled reborns and found the link for reborns.com and was able to get in that way.
not sure what the difference is but it worked.

1 Like

Something is still off. I couldnā€™t get in, then when I finally could, this is what showed up when I clicked the ā€œadoptedā€ tab. :confused:

1 Like

Iā€™m not going to bother again until next week sometime to give them more time to fix everything. This is really aggravatingā€¦

That is what i get when i try to type in reborns.com in my browser ā€¦ I tried using a link in an old post in my email and could get in that way.

Tried to get on but got this:

Canā€™t connect securely to this page
This might be because the site uses outdated or unsafe TLS security settings. If this keeps happening, try contacting the websiteā€™s owner.

I just tried it. I can get into everything again.

Try the front page link to your page, they donā€™t work.

It worked for me. This is bizarre.

He mentioned that another DDOS attack is in the process but his new server is fighting it off better.

He also said to contact him if your nursery is down.

1 Like

I did contact him because he actually asked to be told or I would not have bothered him. But for me none of the nurseries on the list in the front page open although I can get on the site now most of the time.

I do wonder who is doing this and what their motive isā€¦

1 Like

I donā€™t know but I wish theyā€™d knock it off.

1 Like

Really??? I wish these people would stop already. He really must me the target afterall if he switched servers and is getting it again.

2 Likes

Thatā€™s a good point. But who and why?

2 Likes

A competitor who wants to play dirty is my best guess. Thereā€™s no other reason to keep doing this other than someone hoping we would get disgusted and run to a competitor to sell. Itā€™s surprising that this has gone on so long and thereā€™s no end in sight.

If heā€™s keeping up with who is having trouble with what, I canā€™t get on even with my Wi-Fi off now. Nothing at all. Just that bad request thing pops up.

1 Like

Iā€™m not saying this is the case here but there are people targeting companies, hospitals, etc. to get paid in bit coins to stop the attacks, which they seem to do once itā€™s paid. Itā€™s technically untraceable blackmail.

1 Like

Yes, there were banks targeted that way when these types of attacks first became known. They donā€™t recommend paying the ransom as it encourages them to continue.

1 Like