Anyone else cant get into reborns.com now

I have a lady who wants to buy a baby i have listed and i need to change the price but cant get in and when i do i loose the connection.

2 Likes

Hasn’t been working right for me all evening :confounded:

2 Likes

Mine is down also but when checking on websites to see if it is down it says it is reachable and may be my issue… lol.

But guess not if it is messed up for others.

1 Like

thanks ladies it was real slow earlier now i can’t get in at all . Poor lady is waiting on me to get the price changed so she can buy him.

Not working for me either. Hope Dave is aware and working on it. I posted a baby earlier and she sold within a few hours, so now is not the time for this.

I just sent Dave an email. If he gets it and responds, I’ll let you know.

3 Likes

I can’t load reborns.com either. Maybe they are doing some work on it?

I still can’t get in either

MIne account has been acting strange too
Hope it gets fixed soon as I have 2 babies on there for sale

1 Like

Thank you dolly

1 Like

Mine is saying “your connection has timed out”. Glad I’m not the only one having problems. Hope Dave knows what’s going on and can fix it soon!

1 Like

Me too, I listed a baby but some photos did not load and I have not been able to get in and edit. So I guess it’s a website issue

1 Like

Dave just emailed me back. Here is the message: Server is under a ddos attack right now. Not sure when it will be back up. Hopefully soon. Fingers crossed.

To an extent, I understand what he means, but am not knowledgeable enough to know what all this entails and what how much control he would have over the situation.

This sucks. Really hope it is resolved soon.

5 Likes

This is scary. They have apparently been cyber-attacked.

https://www.incapsula.com/ddos/denial-of-service.html

Wow …I still can’t get in to the sight but my customer let me send an invoice for the baby after fiddling around trying to log in and change the price for an hour and half or so. I still need to mark the baby sold or take it off of the reborns.com site.
I hope Dave can get it back up. I agree that is scary.

2 Likes

Just got this email from David.

1 Like

Mines still down

I just checked mine and its still not working either.

Ill go try again thanks Simone.

1 Like

No still not getting in ? strange since it seems some can.
This is the message i got

This page isn’t working
reborns.com didn’t send any data.
ERR_EMPTY_RESPONSE

2 Likes

I think the attack is randomly blocking people. So it changes

2 Likes