Anyone else cant get into reborns.com now

Well know I want to know more… Are you creating a pirate??? :wink:

1 Like

Bahahaha a Rudolf pirate! Dang dogs got our favorite lil’ fella…

Totally serious about making him some peg legs & parrot. Sculpey mission on the day! :joy:

3 Likes

Poor Rudolf! Please share him again once you work your magic and make him a pirate! :wink:

1 Like

Yes I agree about the timing … makes you wonder if someone does not like loosing 4 thousand reborn listings ?

1 Like

It’s been four days now and I can’t get in. Right before Christmas.

1 Like

Since I can’t get on the site I can’t cancel my membership. I want to stop the automatic payment from my bank. Anybody have a phone number or something?

You can email him at dave@reborns.com if you want to. Otherwise he is working on a solution and just confirmed that this will be fixed in a day or so. This is exactly what the hackers wanted to begin with. More than likely, a competitor sabbotaged him in an attempt to acquire business… Gone are the days of healthy competition for business; people are resorting to desperate and underhanded measures such as this. Ugly as it is, apparently it works.

Thanks. I just remembered it isn’t automatic renewal. You have to renew manually. I’ve only sold one baby while 5 on ebay during the same time period. Not sure it’s working for me, but I really like the site. I think I’ll wait and see if things work out.

I suspect China is behind it.

2 Likes

This has been going on for longer than I expected it too. Right at peak holiday shopping time.

2 Likes

So true. Corruption is so much easier for cheaters to partake in these days. They could do it and get away with it, and know it. Times are changing.

1 Like

Perfect timing for sabbotage, @Mommy2six. Guess they were hoping people would lose sales, get angry and run to a competitor… If we stay calm and just hang tight, whoever did this will have wasted their time and resources for nothing. Kind of removes the incentive for a repeat, IMO.

6 Likes

People also just get their jollies by being mean. Could be a competitor too, like you said. I’ve been unable to access all weekend.

2 Likes

I find that strange, too. I have not been able to by laptop or phone, not even once. My membership expired the 14 or 15th, and I had wanted to renew but this happened.

2 Likes

Now I can’t even load reborns.com with my wifi off!

I was just able to access it for the first time! Yay!

I was able to get on with my phone until this afternoon. Now no access at all. So frustrating. Computers and I have a love / hate relationship and love is not winning right now!

1 Like

I can get to the main page, but if I try to actually go to a listing it does not work. I do not have anything listed there, but I hope for those of you that do it is back up soon.

Only issue I am having now is my view nursery tab. When it opens into a new tab it cant connect. But I am sure they are working out all the kinks.

1 Like

Bear Pile is Dave’s other site with handmade bears/animals and share a server/etc.

1 Like

Reborns is up and running as far as I can tell now. Super fast too, so score!

As an aside, I checked out bearpile because I never heard of it before. What an adorable bunch of listings there! Some people are so talented. :blush:

2 Likes