Another BB Kit Sale?

(This email is from Nevin Pratt, CEO of Bountiful Baby)

Hi

I have (just now) put 34 kits on sale for half price. I don’t know how long they will remain on sale, but I thought if I explained why they are on sale, it would give you a better idea of how long they might remain on sale. Just look at our home page to see them:

The explanation begins with our Realborn kit “One Day Sale” I created last Saturday night. We sold more Realborn kits during that sale than I expected. For example, Limited Edition Sleeping Asher completely sold out, and several other Realborn kits sold down to relatively low stock remaining. Normally I would have been tempted to take them back off of sale, but I promised they would remain on sale until end of day Sunday. So they stayed on sale. And they sold well. Very well.

It also put our shipping behind, and we are only now catching up with that. So if you receive your order from the weekend a day or two later than normal, I apologize. But at least you know why.

So why have another sale now?

Well, we are pretty much caught up with shipping now, but now we have a different problem. As you might expect, that sale resulted in people ordering much of what they needed at that time. And now sales are lower than normal because of it. And I need to generate sales enough to keep the shipping staff busy. Otherwise what do I have them do?

It seems like a crazy yoyo cycle. If I hadn’t done the Realborn kit sale last weekend, sales would likely be normal right now. It’s a classic “feast or famine” cycle. Yes, we are getting a downward sales dip right now. So, I put (at the time of this writing) 34 kits on our “50% Off” category, but I am only doing this to balance the work load out for the shipping staff. I will be trying to bring the sales back into equilibrium over the next day or two, and the current kits on sale will be dropping off sale as that happens.

And that’s the reason. And I’ll see how it goes.

Thanks so much everyone for your support, and for your understanding, and for all you do for us.

Nevin Pratt
CEO, Bountiful Baby

16 Likes

Ohhhh, I have to go look! :slight_smile:

1 Like

I need a few of shyann for customs but not in biracial color.

1 Like

Thanks and I;m off to look.

1 Like

I LOVE that you fill us in on these things. I feel important… Like a share holder!

10 Likes

Can I just say how much I love BB!

2 Likes

Thank-you. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Awesome! Thank you Nevin xx

Um… Ladies, I have 15 kits in my shopping cart… Help! :flushed: :joy:

7 Likes

OMG…whhhhhyyyy is this happening? lol

3 Likes

Nevin, it is so sweet of you to come on here and explain things. You don’t owe us any explanations, but we sure appreciate you doing so. Thanks for being who you are. I appreciate BB more than you will know. This forum has also filled a big hole in my life with people who love and understand reborning. Thank you for that too. Cyber-hugs from Honojane!

7 Likes

You better check out quick or they’ll be gone, LOL.

4 Likes

We’ll be eating beans on toast for a month if I do lol :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

2 Likes

Thank You Nevin for giving us a heads up here. I think we are always on the lookout for a good sale. Can’t tell you how much we all appreciate your concern for us (your customers). Keep it up-----we love BB the MOST!!!

2 Likes

A month isn’t so bad. I’ll be thinking of you while I’m eating top ramen lol

6 Likes

Kraft dinner, S.O.S., Goulash, Beans on Toast, Spam… it’s all worth it for a few more kits, right?

4 Likes

Do you think my hubby would believe me if I told him my Forum Friends made me do it? rofl :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

7 Likes

Thanks Nevin!

*** why is it that every sale with more than one kit I want always happen when I have no money? LOL

1 Like

Good thing the renditions/elf babies were not on sale today.

I would have gone crazy.

2 Likes

You can feel pressure can’t you bru-haa-haaa! We are using telepathic force!

3 Likes

SONY! You just made my day:-) thank you for that! :kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::heart:️:heart:️:heart:️:heart:️

4 Likes