All by myself!

A tripod would be nice. That way you can use both hands with the baby and have a very steady camera.

1 Like

You make me laugh! Haha @floor and cabinet videos! Been there!

I think good!!! I hope good!!! Lolololol I am picking out clothes that will fit a belly. And putting my tiny stuff away!!! Lolol

The maternity clothes are so cute these days, and no attempt to hide your belly needs to be made. You’ll look adorable. I can’t wait til you’re showing!

2 Likes

Helen, I have so many ideas flying through my head right now. I need to finish a doll to sell, because I am so inspired by your video that I just can’t wait to try it myself!

2 Likes

Is 66 the magic age? I just turned it a week ago. Can I join the club, too?

1 Like

Congratulations on stepping out of your comfort zone! I will be 70 next March so I have a few years on you! BUT I am not the oldest.

2 Likes

[quote=“honojane, post:39, topic:28348”]
when i made a vid of my floor by accident. I have made lots of photos of my floor, ceiling, etc I am not kidding
[/quote] LOL. I don’t even have a cell phone that has that capability. It can take pictures, but I have never tried it. I love the description of our club. I can hear it now, "Will the secretary read the ‘hours’ from last month. LOL, That is if we even remember to get there. I am finally back to where I should be. Started eating solid food two days ago. Thanks for asking.

2 Likes

You’re in Luvbaby. We do consider under 66 on a person by person basis!
Oh, and Happy Birthday!

2 Likes

Hurray. I’m so glad you’re well again.

Can I be the mascot?

2 Likes

It takes mine forever to upload to Youtube. I think it took almost an hour. There’s probably a way around that, but i don’t know what it is.

Nikki, you are official wheelchair pusher. It’s okay if you ride on the back, but not until the baby is born! I suppose we’ll have to get someone else to push us at ROSE because you’ll be pushing a STROLLER!

3 Likes

Someone else can push the stroller! I am hanging with the hot chics of Route 66! The baby is prob safer. Lolololol but you??? Not so lucky Heken! Bhahahaha! :smiling_imp::heart:️:smiley::+1:t2::wine_glass::wine_glass::wine_glass::wine_glass::wine_glass::wine_glass::wine_glass:kidding

1 Like

Hot chicks of “Route 66”. Hee Hee Hee!!! :lips:

1 Like

Thank you for the birthday greeting and the club welcome. I will help you forget the meetings!

2 Likes

Lolololol! And yeah Michelle! Thank you in advance!!! :heart:️:heart:️:heart:️

1 Like

Can I help? Pretty please??? :kissing_heart:

2 Likes

You guys are the best! My bunny is going to have so much love. And there is NOTHING worth more that that!!! It’s so funny… When I think of bunny I see my precious gift! My little Foxe Brandon! Awwww!!! Lolol bunny!!! :heart:️:heart:️

1 Like

I think you are going to have to call your nursery Roc’s Rabbit Warren Nursery if you keep seeing bunnies…heehee

1 Like