All by myself!

Okay ladies, I did it. I put on my “big-girl panties” and figured out how to download and post a video all by myself. It’s on reborns.com and it’s a terrible video because I never made a video in all my 66 years, but I am so proud of it because I did it without freaking out and getting help from my husband or kids. It’s a major accomplishment even if it’s not great. LOL, i don’t know how to post a link for you even though Amy has told me at least once. But I think if you go to reborns and click on videos, you’ll see Petra Naomi there…

11 Likes

We need to start a club—I’m also 66 and proud of it.

2 Likes

Hurray for club 66! Who else is 66? Or who else is over 65? Okay over 60? Club 60 is good too!
Anna, you need to add a picture!

2 Likes

I will–just have to figure out how to do it on the forum

2 Likes

The video looks GREAT!

1 Like

Thanks rainbow. it’s there. That’s the great part! :smile:

1 Like

I’ll be hitting the big SIX-OH in January…YIKES!!! :eyes: That 50’s decade seems to have flown by! WOW

1 Like

The sixties show no sign of slowing down…

2 Likes

Helen, here’s your link:

http://www.reborns.com/videos/

1 Like

Honojane’s Reborns. The video is linked to Petra’s listing, but I think you should be able to access it just from videos at the top of the page at reborns.

1 Like

Hee hee. I should have known. Amy is a fast-draw when it comes to links! Thanks kiddo.

2 Likes

Route 66 !!! That can be yalls club name! Reborn Route 66!’ Woohoooo!!!

4 Likes

I forgot to mention that I’m proud of you, Helen! Great job!!!

Thank you sweet Amy!

1 Like

Nice hearing your voice! Great job! :slight_smile:

1 Like

I haven’t heard my own voice on anything in years. i sound really old! Wait, i AM really old.

2 Likes

There you go–great club name.

2 Likes

You wouldn’t want to hear my voice right now. I have laryngitis, and sound like a man. I get laryngitis at least once a year and now is the time. Oh well life goes on.

1 Like

This is my season for sensitivities too. i have to keep clearing my throat and my eyes tear up easily. My Auntie used to get laryngitis when she was stressed. it was so strange. Sometimes she had no voice at all.

I found it! Congratulations on your first video! I’m sure that will help someone fall in love with her.

2 Likes