All by myself!

Thanks Lorraine!

Wow! Helen, I am just amazed at the really nice video you did. Your voice sounds very sweet. You will have to do a tutorial for us. LOL I will join your club. I am 67 soon to be 68. You are the oldies’ trend setter. You will have to be club president. :crown:

2 Likes

I loved hearing your voice Helen!!! HELEN FOR PRES! :+1:t2::+1:t2::+1:t2::+1:t2:

Awesome I am going to go check it out now I will be back.

1 Like

Helen our pathfinder and example! Yeah for your bravery. Thanks, that should sell the baby.

Oh my what a great video! I love hearing your voice and it really drew me in to your baby Petra. Great job! Loved it

1 Like

YOU SOUND GREAT!!! I loved your video ~ WOW!!! :thumbsup:

2 Likes

Helen , you did GOOD!

You are NOT really old…you are still ‘making’ babies regularly!
Love the video, It is great…I think you did a wonderful job…it adds ‘dimension’ to your listing…
Way to go!
I will be 55 in about 3 weeks time…can I P-L-E-A-S-E join your over 60’s club…I am at that age where you sort of don’t fit anywhere…Can’t draw any Senior Citizens discounts or Old Age Pension but not old enough that anyone runs to open the door for you or helps you lift your heavy grocery bags… :disappointed: .

3 Likes

Lolololololol Helen! You even put soothing sounds in the back round! Like a waterfall ! :heart:

Yea, it reminds me of my fish tank that needs a little water added to it. The tank is in my “Dollie painting room”. Sounded like home to me!

1 Like

I just saw your video. I thought it it was very nicely done and it gives a lot of information and on a more personal level I really liked it.

Great job, Helen!
The link Amy posted isn’t working any more. Maybe this one will:
VIDEO

Edit to add:
If you would like to add a link the easiest way to do it is just go to the page you want (in another tab), highlight the web address and copy it. Paste this in your message on BB and voila! Done. It won’t have the option of adding a tittle to click on like I did here, but we always introduce our links anyways. So basically,just type or copy paste the address of the page you want to bring us to. But DO NOT add anything to it or put a period at the end if it’s the end of the sentence.

And ladies with laryngitis or other throat sensitivities at this time of year: if you get treated for allergies it will greatly reduce your risk of getting sick with laryngitis or sinusitis, irritated eyes, etc. I won’t bore you with how I know. :mask:

1 Like

Helen…I’m so proud of you. I too am part of the over 60 club and struggle so hard to figure out all the tech stuff. Your baby is beautiful!!!

So far, I’m the oldest. I’ll be 73 in October.

1 Like

Wow! I’ve never been called a trendsetter before. You guys must bring out the best in me. i still can’t believe I launched ahead and did that video. I had never even made a video of any kind before except for one time on my phone when i made a vid of my floor by accident. I have made lots of photos of my floor, ceiling, etc I am not kidding when I say i am very illiterate tech-wise. I guess I’m challenging myself…choosing not to get old. The body is failing some, and the memory has an occasional glitch, but I absolutely will fight to keep my mind on track and learning new things every day. I’ll be club president as long as it doesn’t involved doing anything, LOL!

In our club, “minutes” take “hours”.
In our club we have to remind the president to take the baby out of the oven.
In our club we call a meeting and then forget to come.

Hee, hee, hee… that’s as funny as I can be this early in the morning.

Are you all better now, Diane?

5 Likes

As I recall, you even cut and then started again after unsnapping the onesie. I was REALLY impressed with that!

3 Likes

Helen, you are one in a zillion. I just love you so much!

2 Likes

That was a test too. I didn’t even know if it would start back up. I did the vid three times. The first time I was whispering so nobody in the house would hear me. The second time I messed up and filmed my kitchen cabinets and my livingroom before I turned it off. The third time was the charm and I finally ended up with something remotely postable. Next time i think I’m going to lay out a bit of a script for myself so I can do more with the baby. I’m also going to turn my camera sideways so I get the wider screen. (I knew to do that, but my phone is hard for me to hold sideways) Thanks for watching it. :smile:

1 Like

And you are such a fun person. I love you too. How’s “the bean” today?

1 Like