2018 Portrait Baby Challenge!

I think 6, but I have to double check:)

2 Likes

I’m hustling now. The painting’s done. I have to root and put together. I hope I make it.

4 Likes

Still some time I bet you can make it I am rooting for you well rooting as cheering you on not as with the needle :smile: .

2 Likes

I have another question of course lol for those of us that would like at least one vote for their entry do we have a vote? and can it be for ourselves ? I dont sound too confidant in my work do I :joy_cat:

1 Like

You should definitely vote for your own baby! :slight_smile:

1 Like

You can do it!!

1 Like

Yippee ! Thanks :smile:

1 Like

I’m trying! :sweat:

1 Like

no aguanto la espera.
quiero ver ya todos los bebes!!!

1 Like

Solo tres días más :smile:
Hope I did this correct

:sob: I wasn’t able to fish mine.
Oh well maube next time. I’m exoted to see everyone’s.

3 Likes

Babies aren’t due until the end of day on Thursday! Feel free to put a hat on your baby and take a picture if you don’t finish the hair on time!

2 Likes

I don’t think I’m going to make it, either, but I haven’t given up yet.

2 Likes

Keep trying can’t never did anything lol

2 Likes

Last day to enter! If your baby is almost done but still needs hair feel free to put a hat on them and take a picture! :smile:

2 Likes

So tomorrow then is the big day when we get to see all of the cuties right?

Yes it is! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Your gonna be busy then lol

1 Like

I’m sick today and have been hanging out in bed with my phone all day, I’m hoping I feel better by tomorrow. I’ll still drag myself down to the computer even if I don’t feel good, I’m excited to post all of the babies! Everyone who submitted an entry did an amazing job!!

3 Likes

You get better so you can enjoy the fruits of your labor too I am sure everyone will have some pretty babies to look at all in a bunch .
Thanks for doing the contest it is nice that pretty much everyone that wanted to join in could a lot of the things done on here cant be for some reason or another.

2 Likes