2018 Portrait Baby Challenge!

Got it ! now looking for my pictures lol fun fun :blush:

1 Like

So how is the hostess getting along are we keeping you busy ? :smile:

1 Like

I’m doing well, thanks! :slight_smile: I was just out shopping but I checked the boards while I was waiting in line and such:) I’m so glad people are entering both contests!

2 Likes

That’s good figured you were probably getting swamped lol a contest that is open to new and older members was a good call you should get more interest I would think.

2 Likes

Though I am done traveling I am in a hotel, my kits and things are in storage. Very upset that I can’t participate, but the prize is with me. :frowning_face::smile:

2 Likes

My reborn is all done, I just need to find the time to take some pictures.
May I ask how many people have joined so far?
I’m really looking forward to seeing everyone’s dolls!

2 Likes

I’ll go check, there are at least a couple so far, and I know some people are still working on babies:)

So far I have 4 complete entries, and I know of at least 4 others who are working on babies right now:)

1 Like

I’m working on one just now. Was it just one photo of the finished baby and the one photo of the baby they are representing you wanted? Or do you need different angles/ close ups?

Just one photo:)

Great thank you I’m hoping it will be done soon :blush:

1 Like

I can’t wait to see all the portrait babies!! 15 more days to enter!

3 Likes

Hotel life :frowning_face: well on the bright side no cooking and cleaning. :thinking:
Can’t wait to see all the wonderful babies. Hopefully there will be a Halloween Challenge or Swap! :pray:

4 Likes

I’m also excited to see all the babies!

10 more days!

4 Likes

Aww I thought this was over and already posted my reborn here lol

1 Like

Oh no!

1 Like

I’ve finally finished my baby and sent the photos. Can’t wait to see all the entries.

2 Likes

I’m really excited as well!

2 Likes

I was hoping to get my second entry finished and in oh well didn’t cross enough fingers and toes or dot my I’s I guess :smile: so how many are entered now ?

2 Likes