ZOMBIE Invasion 2018 - Please Share Yours!

There have been so many awesome ones. I’d love to see them all in one place!

KINSEY

TAYLA

9 Likes

Yes! Let it begin, except not at my house because I don’t have any extra brains or blood prepared haha! I love these babies!

2 Likes

Nice! What’s up with that eyeball? It’s gruesome:)

2 Likes

Lol, it is a blank plastic eye. I painted an ugly eye on it then sealed it! That was fun…

3 Likes

Here are 2 of mine I’m not into gorey just poor little Zombies looking for forever Moms. LOL

9 Likes

They are Zombilicious @Shera1 I love them!

1 Like

I’ve only done one Zombie. She was my very first alternative baby. I dropped her head on the heating element of my oven after baking her and she got that big burn mark so i went with it and tried to make it look more like a fresh wound.
Here is her listing where there are more pics of her. I had to take a screen shot since I don’t have any pics downloaded onto my phone. :confused:

https://www.reborns.com/item/55087/10

10 Likes

She is cute, she wanted to be a Zombie, lol!

2 Likes

Thanks!

She chose the zombie life. It didn’t choose her!! I keep forgetting to tell you that a hair store near my house has virgin Malaysian hair buy 1 get free! Sorry I derailed this great post!

1 Like

9 Likes

7 Likes

What a great thread! Love the zombies.:zombie::woman_zombie:

2 Likes

Yay, more fantastic Zombies! *The creativity is amazing!

1 Like

Seem to be having more here than the contest have fun !

2 Likes

Still finishing up this guy- going to make a bigger body and add red drool, and finish his test leg snack :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: Part of my Halloween costume!

3 Likes

Eyes are so great !

1 Like

Thank you! I made them with Sculpey :blush:

1 Like

I was so surprised at how fast my zombie sold…not my personal fave. But I don’t understand why no one wants my alien. LOL

Loran%20final%20002

4 Likes

@Rainbowbabies love him, the eyes are so cool!

@pschomaker I always love that Zombie with the scary eye! Is your Alien a Drink and Wet baby?

2 Likes