ZOMBIE Invasion 2018 - Please Share Yours!

I couldn’t make the alien a drink/wet because he has hardly any mouth and no genitals. LOL

1 Like

Makes sense!

This is my little guy.

6 Likes

So cool!

We need more Zombies! Halloween is almost here!:zombie::woman_zombie::zombie::woman_zombie::zombie::woman_zombie:

Finally finished my little dude and his snack! I think I’ll name him Rob :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: My friends are throwing a Halloween party on Saturday, so he’ll make his big debut then. Happy belated Halloween!

8 Likes

I was trying to figure out how to do a leg for my Zombie. Good job he is Awesome!

1 Like

His snack leg is awesome! Love that idea!

1 Like

Thanks- it’s a cooked chicken bone! I cleaned it really well and coated it a couple times with matte medium. The red part is cheap thin papery brown paper towel from work- it was the perfect texture! Then acrylic paint + gloss gel medium to stick it on & make it look gooey. I think it would look better if I had cut off the flange first so there’s not quite as much red…

It kind of grosses me out…:joy: Hopefully someone will want to buy him next year at Halloween time. I’ve realized my baby basket is becoming a little monstery hahaha

(The one in blue is by Babies on the Other Side Nursery!!! I just got her, and I’m completely enamored​:heartpulse::heartpulse::heartpulse:)

5 Likes

Thank you! It was fun to make. I worked on it during my lunch hour yesterday and had to warn students as they opened my door that I had something fake and gross in my hand :joy: (I teach high school. They were cool with it! Haha)

2 Likes

Can I see the one with the fish net better, pretty please!

1 Like

His name is Octavius. Last year’s Halloween “swamp baby” :hugs:

6 Likes

He is so awesome! I love love him! @Rainbowbabies

1 Like

Thank you! Alternatives are so fun to make :blush:

1 Like

Yes they are! Very relaxing and fun finding weird things for them. @Rainbowbabies

1 Like