Your VERY FIRST reborn baby!

my first reborns 8 years ago

7 Likes

That is Eden. I swear she ā€˜came to lifeā€™ all on her own so naturally. That is when I really fell in love with this hobby <3

Awwwwww, she is a cutie.

1 Like

otterbaby2

What sculpt is that? I love it.

here is my first I left her bald she looked cute I thought without hair :slight_smile:

12 Likes

Not my first (no pic of that, ā€˜unfortunatelyā€™) but close. Doesnā€™t even look like they were painted! (they were - with pigment ink, I believe) How reborn old school can you get? All I can say is: hopefully Iā€™ve improved since then! :wink:

7 Likes

This was actually my first baby paisley I remembered last night Cuz I bought a starter kit off bb sheā€™s a little over painted but I loved her in person so different from pictures was thinking maybe I should ask Santa for a nice camera

10 Likes

Thatā€™s AMAZING!!! Great jobā€¦I would have NEVER guessed that was your first and you are an inspiration to me.

1 Like

Not to be morbid, but that looks like a memorial baby. Someone who had a stillborn would buy that from you because it looks like one.

Beautiful baby! lovely coloring - subtle brows, rooted lashes, etc. He is a lovely little Honey!

hi,shes beautiful. i hope i can achieve that standard. im just going to attempt my first baby.lol

My Mom recently introduced me to reborn babies and we looked at some together on EBay. I was utterly amazed! I had no idea how they were made, but I had my mind set that it was something way to complicated for me. One night I started looking around and happened upon the wonderful videos from Bountiful Baby, which sent me to this amazing site. You are all so astonishingly talented! I decided to give it try, even though I have never owned one or even seen one in person before. (So Sad! :smile: ) This is a picture of my first little baby from the Rosebud kit. I am too scared to try rooting or painting hair yet, so this little baby is going to have to stay bald for a while. I was comfortable trying to root lashes, because I could see and place them one hair at a time. I used the wrong hair for the lashes, but it was worth the experience anyways. I may not be very good at it yet, but I could not wait to come home and work on (him?) every day after work! I have always loved arts and crafts, but I had no idea something this incredible even existed! I am so excited! This may be the wrong area to post this, but how do I know how they are supposed to feel? My baby might be a little overstuffed!

13 Likes

My first baby!! I just finished her yesterday :slight_smile:

22 Likes

Cutie Patootie, good job,

Your first baby is adorable and based on how you have him posed, I canā€™t imagine that he is overstuffed. Very nice first baby!

2 Likes

WOW - that is a beautiful first baby!

2 Likes

Thank you so much Pia :slight_smile: now to sell herā€¦Iā€™m so nervous!!! I have first baby jitters lol

1 Like

Good job. Doesnā€™t look overstuffed to me.

She is a cutie. Good work.

1 Like

Congratulations, Pixey! Adorable baby!