Your Thoughts On Toddlers

waiting on that answer

1 Like

I love the toddlers and bigger! Dressing big joe was so fun! I can’t wait to paint Emmy and Tibby and have fun shopping for them :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: not excited about rooting them though :pleading_face:

5 Likes

This reminds me of something my 20-year-old grand daughter told me a few months back. She had had a boyfriend and I thought they were thinking of marriage. But, when I spoke to her then, she had put him out (he had moved in with her “to help her with finances – as in he didn’t have a job at the time so was just picking up what he could here and there”. Anyway, I asked her what happened. She said he was gross. They all are. So, she might find all men “creepy”. LOLOL She really doesn’t, but this made me think of her.

4 Likes

Lmao yes men are creepy :wink:

4 Likes

Lol. We’ve lived with him now for about five years. Everything feels peaceful when he’s where he wants to be.

No one is the least bit comfortable otherwise.

It’s been trial and error.

3 Likes

I want to see! :wink:

3 Likes

7 Likes

He looks all kind because we’ve kept him in his happy place. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

He is a sweetheart! And even meditating! What’s not to love???

4 Likes

We just have to keep him appeased so those baby blues don’t give us the stink eye. :wink:

5 Likes

I love him, lol. @EmOh

2 Likes

Thanks, we do too. He reminds us of our dear friend. :slight_smile:

Don’t want to take over this thread with him.

Just that some things have a big presence in a house or in a room, and that might be something to consider.

2 Likes

I love my big babies but I agree that some can be creepy :wink:

3 Likes

My biggest one is 40" Aloënka. She just stands in my living room, I change her outfit according to seasons and holidays like Halloween and Christmas. I have had her for several years, she doesn’t bother me that much.
Friends generally know I own many dolls, and have them all in my living room, so they aren’t shocked when they come in. They either think it’s interesting or just ignore it all together.
I’ve had some workers over, to fix wifi and the likes, but they aren’t bothered. Most ignore them, I’ve had one make some comment about how I’ve got so many children, haha.

I generally like bigger reborns. There are so many more clothing options, and they’re often much cheaper as well.

4 Likes

@RosieCait you wouldnt put Adele in the basement! :wink:

She also doesnt look older than she is suppose to be.

16 Likes

No she would be sitting on a rocking horse or cute little chair! :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes:

5 Likes

You know the macramé swing chair thing @PutABonnetOnIt has?? She’d have one of those!!! :heart_eyes:

5 Likes

That would be cute :slight_smile: . I have her stuffed in a bin right now :rofl: I need to get her out and sit her somewhere her Mommy is supposed to pay her off next month.

3 Likes

Lucky mama!!!

5 Likes

In daycare we considered them toddlers at around 12-15 months when they started walking. Young babies are “bed babies.” 6 monthish to 12 monthish, are creepers. 12ish to 24 is a toddler. Then they are “2’s”

6 Likes