Yippee! Happy dance!

Congratulations!! :smiley:

Can anyone give me a ballpark idea of how much the Rose event costs? You all have me intrigued now. Maybe I should save my pennies and go next year. I would be going with just myself and my daughter, who will be 10 next year.

2 Likes

Okay, this may be silly replying to my own comment, but oh well. I looked up the information on the ROSE International Doll Show and ā€œoh my goodnessā€, it really adds up fast. I donā€™t think I could take my daughter, unless I just went to the show and did not take any classes. Sheā€™s not ready to take classes and she would have nothing to do if I took classes. I donā€™t think itā€™s something I can do in the next couple of years, but it does look like fun!

1 Like

I agree with you. Your daughter is too young to be left to her own devices while you are in a class but you could always forgo the class and just spend time with you daughter. I would love to take a class but that means 3 extra nights at $100 per night. Since classes are Tues and Wed you would have to get there on Monday evening anyway. Plus the cost of the class and show and dinners and baby shower (optional) jeez it all adds up quickly. And then thereā€™s the SHOPPING !!! I STILL WANT TO GO ------- NEXT YEAR !!!

3 Likes

Lol, I havenā€™t even told my mom about any of the classes or anything else. I probably wonā€™t take any though, Because I want to go shopping there,hopefully buy a nice kit or two :slight_smile:
Iā€™m super excited to go!

Good, that makes me happy. I was afraid for you to be traveling by yourself. Maybe next year we can all see each other there !!! Sure hope so !!!

Me too. Iā€™ve never been outside of Canada, Or even on an airplane before. So doing all that for the first time and being by myself, Not such a good idea. Plus, there are so many bad things that could happen.
I donā€™t even like going to the mall by myself.

2 Likes

I better save my money!!! I asked my hubby and he said there is absolutely no way in the world he is going. Good! I love traveling alone!:heart:ļø:smiley: and, no one to cramp my spending:-) :+1::+1:

2 Likes

Definitely save your money-----we all have to get together in the lobby for a meet and greet before the show starts!!! Roll on NEXT YEAR !!

3 Likes

Yes! Totally! We can roll together! The big bad bb crew!:heart:ļø

3 Likes

@nikkiroc LOL :sunglasses: :blush:

2 Likes

Anybody in Australia could go to this doll show as well. Looks like itā€™ll be fun!

http://www.rebornsofvictoria.com.au/

2 Likes

I want a turn too! That sounds like fun!

5 Likes

What do you think @honojane? lol Michelle and I could take turns!

3 Likes

Put me down for a spin!

2 Likes

D.C., you were my first choice! I figured if I want to win races, I need you youngsters pushing! YEE-HAH!

3 Likes

Excellent! Iā€™ve never been someones first choice for anything before! This is a great day! Thanks Helen!

3 Likes

AWWWW DC, you are so precious.

2 Likes

@nikkiroc My mom would disagree lol!

2 Likes

Hence your name??? Lolollll

2 Likes