Yippee! Happy dance!

I am so totally Down!!! I would love to hug all you beautiful ladies!!! STARR, has to come though!!! Maybe we can all give her are flying miles! HELEN!!! Best idea ever!

3 Likes

Congrats!!

Helen!!! Yay!!! Congrats on the 2 fer!!:tada::tada::tada::tada::tada::tada::tada::tada::tada::tada::tada:

My dad is much more supportive of my hobby now that heā€™s seen some of my work. But I have a ways to go before heā€™ll let me fly across the country for a doll show lol. Itā€™d be sooo much fun though!

1 Like

Wow!! Congrats! Two in one day, Wonderful :smiley:

double congrats ! :smiley:

Where is ROSE going to be next year? That would be such a wonderful event to experience with all of you.

2 Likes

Michelle, youā€™re going to have so much fun youā€™ll have to go again next year!

2 Likes

@MichelleP20
I hope youā€™re able to go next year too! It wonā€™t be as much fun without you :heart:

1 Like

Yay, congratulations.

@bboros Hi Betty! Have we met? Do you come here often and Iā€™ve just missed you? Or maybe you are really quiet. Anyway, thank you for the congratulations and Hello.

2 Likes

Congratulations !!! Thatā€™s awesome !!

1 Like

Helen, I am saving too! I soooo want to go next year, will you bring a babyt with you? We will definitely have to figure out some name tags that identifies ourselves as BB forum stalkers !!! Itā€™ll be sooooo fun, canā€™t wait. Will you be taking any classes? I would like too if I can gather the money. What about the baby shower and dinners and stuff, any idea if you would attend those?

3 Likes

Bless your heart for loving reborn dolls so much that you are willing to get a job to save the money to finance your trip to the ROSE show next year. Is your Mother going to allow you to go unsupervised? Or is mom going with you? That would be a nice vacation for the two of you, not to mention a little bonding time for just the two of you, We can never have enough time with our Mothers !!!

4 Likes

Thank you both so very much for thinking of me an including me ā€¦I would love to get over there again one day for one of the Rose Doll Shows so maybe some time in the future I might do it. I have family in South Carolina I need to go see sometime in the next few years so maybe I can time my trip around the same time as the doll showā€¦Will be a few years in the future though as I have some knee surgeries that will have to be done first otherwise I wonā€™t be able to keep up with you ladiesā€¦lol :smile:

1 Like

@lynn My mom will be coming with me :slight_smile: Since we live in Canada,Itā€™s really far for me to go by myself

2 Likes

We can get you a rascal, or push u around! Lolol my mom just had knee surgeryā€¦ Good as new! Donā€™t be scared, you will be so happy when itā€™s over:-)

Lynn, when I am there I am going to do everything I can afford to do! I hope my husband can entertain himself, LOL! He has to come with me because I donā€™t travel by myself. Iā€™m a big chicken! Iā€™ll take classes if they offer any I want. Baby shower? Yup! Dinners? Yup! Iā€™ll always eat if I get the chance! I should be saving my dolly dollars for extra stuff, but instead I am succumbing to every pretty face that come on the market and buying more kits that I donā€™t need.

3 Likes

@westernstarr I will be hobbling around the show anyway because I have bad hips, but Iā€™m going if I have to get pushed around! Iā€™ll just get one of our young reborners too hotrod me around in a wheelchair, LOL. Come on Starr! We could have races!

4 Likes

Thanks for that Nikkiā€¦I do admit I am as scared as can be. I made the mistake and watched a video online of what they do to you and it scared me to death. The doc has been working on me for 2 years now trying to get me to have them done but I keep putting it off. I think I am more afraid of being put to sleep or picking up a staph infection thoughā€¦lol Anyway, it is encouraging hearing positive outcomes from real life peopleā€¦thanks for telling me about your mom!

Hahahahaā€¦I can see that nowā€¦They would 'race" us straight out the front gates and forbid us to ever return. And weā€™d be branded with labels like ā€œHotrod Helenā€ and ā€œSizzling Starrā€ā€¦Maybe if we had bubs on our laps they would go easy on us but more likely theyā€™d 'take away our licenses for wreckless endangerment of a minor"ā€¦lol

4 Likes