Wrap your dolls well

And this dear friends is why I wrap every do I sell in blanket and then put it down in a plastic bag tied off. Thankfully the baby I received in this sopping wet box from UPS was wrapped in plastic. UPS guy said they had flooding at the facility.

25 Likes

Oh my! Thankfully baby is safe.

3 Likes

On a funny note, he wanted me to open it in front of him to make sure the contents were ok before he left. I had to warn him not to be freaked out at what he was about to see! LOL! A baby wrapped in plastic!

14 Likes

That looks like a miracle baby!

3 Likes

Exactly my reason to use a plastic bag! I don’t care of buyer’s first SECOND of presentation impression will not blow the mind off, I have my piece of mind knowing that my at work is protected and safe.

10 Likes

Yessss exactly why mine are sent off wrapped in a blanket in a white trash bag all tied up with a pretty bow.

So glad baby was okay!

4 Likes

Oh my gosh!! Wow. Thank goodness you packaged well. Scary

1 Like

UM OMG

I’m sure alot of stuff was totally ruined! I wonder what they do with the boxes that deteriorate or writing bleeds and can’t be read to deliver

So scary!

5 Likes

Ups prints labels to affix to each package. At least handwriting bleeding wouldn’t be an issue. Box deterioration now… that’s another story.

1 Like

Wow. That’s crazy wet

1 Like

Wow! Definitely wrap those babies in plastic! Glad she was okay!

1 Like

Yep, that’s why I wrap my babies in bubble wrap, then a blanket, and then put the baby and all accessories inside a large white garbage bag that gets tied up tight.

4 Likes

Always? What if you have of those returns or print the label at home? The post office could have issues like this too I’m sure! I guess those people who over tape thier packages have the right idea! Keep that sucker together in case of floods!

5 Likes

Oh wow, thankfully!!

1 Like

Holy cow! Thank goodness your baby was wrapped well. And now I really need to make sure I’m putting mine in a blanket and plastic!!! Thanks for the reminder.

3 Likes

I’m an over taper LOL! Even if I send out a small envelope, I tape over the address completely so it won’t rub off. I also line my box with a clear plastic trash bag and tie it up tight, and baby is wrapped in a blanket and bubble wrap. I always let the mom know it’s coming this way and why. That pic is the poster child of why I’m paranoid :rofl:

7 Likes

Ditto

Every box opening I have seen of mine they end up needing scissors… again… lol

5 Likes

Mine too! :rofl:

1 Like

Yes, I tape all over my boxes and make sure my label is completely covered in tape so it does not get wet and run or fall off. I had a postal worker to tell me once when I took in a package, “All this tape is just not necessary!” I just looked at her.

4 Likes

Oh my goodness. I had this happen once in Canada, whole box fell in a melted snow puddle.

2 Likes