Wow! Sugar!

Did y’all see Silvia’s Sugar?! I had no idea this kit could ever look so real. :heart_eyes:

23 Likes

Wow! She’s gorgeous!
BB should update some of the prototype pics with newer ones. Reborning techniques keep changing and the best artists just get better and better!

10 Likes

So true!

7 Likes

Silvia works her magic :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I swear, you could give her an ugly baby alive doll from Walmart and she would find a way to make it amazing. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

4 Likes

Oh my goodness she is amazing

1 Like

Wow thats incredible

1 Like

I have this kit. If I could only make it a fraction of this beautiful I would be so happy!

3 Likes

A few pictures in her review section are also beautiful.

2 Likes

When I first saw the photos it took me a while to actually believe that was sugar. I have always loved sugar and hers is just amazing. BB need to make contact and ask if they can use a pic for sure. He is in her private collection :sparkling_heart:

2 Likes

Wow!!!

She is coming to the ROSE show this year and has painted a few older kits to bring along as well as newer ones

2 Likes

She did Kyra for the show too

9 Likes

Till today I was always thinking that Kyra is an ‘ugly duckling’, not anymore… :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

Oh my gosh! SHE’S amazing! This is inspiring- we should do a paint party on here with one of the older kits;)

4 Likes

Oooh I’m in!

1 Like

@PaperCityDolls My ‘old’ 2006 kit Paisley after 5 month of my reborning journey still is my favorite.

6 Likes

I agree! Although maybe just have it be any old kit, not a specific one cause I’d like to join in and all I have is Jewel lol

1 Like

@MilosMeadows I agree. I am really wanting to do Faith!

2 Likes

Just let me know soon before I start painting him/her, so we can paint together. I can start a topic if you guys want :slight_smile:

1 Like