Would you eat this cake?!?! 😳

8 Likes

Maybe if it was already sliced and on a plate but I couldn’t eat individual body parts like hand, foot or ear. And I couldn’t watch somebody slice it.

It is creepy but it’s also amazing.

3 Likes

I don’t think I could

2 Likes

Hope!

Edit! I meant NOPE!

3 Likes

I think that is sick!.. that cake designer needs to be put on a “Psycho Watch” list as a potential danger to the public…That is about a morbid as you can get… :scream:

8 Likes

I have to say it creeps me out!!! And I probably wouldn’t eat it but who ever made it is talented and put a lot of work into it otherwise it wouldn’t look so real and because it looks so real it’s creepy!!

3 Likes

EWWWW…no thanks :+(

4 Likes

I guess - as a person who has done cakes in the past- you do what is asked - but I personally would not be able to eat this. But, the baker did a great job with making that look too realistic to eat!

3 Likes

I love cake, but I would pass this up. Can’t even look at it to long.

5 Likes

No way!

4 Likes

:flushed::flushed: ,that’s ewww, and very strange. I don’t think I could, unless I didn’t know what it looked like before

3 Likes

I saw this cake a year or so ago on another forum. I think it’s terrible, for the reasons already stated.

4 Likes

Even worse than eating it would be cutting it. That would be too much for me. :fearful:

6 Likes

I don’t think I could eat it, but whoever made it is really talented.

1 Like

Not on a dare!

4 Likes

I have tracking that indicated it is in my local post office! It doesn’t usually get delivered until 10:30 or so! I am excited to be getting a surprise!

5 Likes

And folks say what WE do is "creepy":eyes:

9 Likes

Nope!

4 Likes

No it reminds me of an exhibit I went to showing real human bodies sliced like that so you could see all the sections of the body. There was a real baby as well very creepy. I felt quite queasy when we left.

6 Likes

It was probably a baby shower actually. I find it strange as well. What about the pregnant belly cakes?