Work tables/desks?

What do you work on for painting? Do you have craft type tables? (like me) or do you use a desk? Kitchen table/dining table? Show me what ya got! :joy:

1 Like

I have a cubby hole room with two built in desks opposite from each other. When my 19 yr old son moves out I get to turn his room into my doll workroom and hubby taking over cubby for his computer room. When I remodel my sons room I plan to build a desk that runs along one wall and down the other connecting at the corner.

6 Likes

You have a Hubby Cubby.:yum:

5 Likes

I like that! Hubby Cubby :grin:

4 Likes

I’ll have to take a pic of the future Hubby Cubby tomorrow. It really is a cubby :grin:

3 Likes

This is my desk,work area. It’s not as junky today as it usually is.

7 Likes

It’s early and no sunlight here at the moment but this is my workspace :rofl: there is a method to the chaos, I swear! :grin: I just use a folding table from Walmart but it stays up all the time. Then I use under the table to put my totes with my reborning supplies like sponges, weight beads, box opening totes, weighting scale, etc.

6 Likes

I have a computer desk for painting, one for rooting and one for sewing. They are cheap so I am not worry if I drop paint on.

7 Likes

I have a drafting table I’ve had it for years and I love it.

3 Likes

Mine’s a hot mess right now.

5 Likes

I’d love to see that.

2 Likes

I have a cart on wheels.

6 Likes

I finally moved out of my basement on Labor Day weekend. No more cold cinderblocks and linoleum!
I have three folding tables as an L-shaped desk and a rolling cart to take my rooting anywhere in the house :slight_smile:

8 Likes

These are great ideas and pictures! So ya’ll try to sacrifice one room? What about having a guest room or isn’t it needed. We have family scattered all over and concerned not to have a room for anyone when they can visit.

2 Likes

It was my guest room that I took over and I did feel a little guilty doing it. My parents and my in-laws are really the only people who ever spend a night here. I plan to buy a queen sized blow up bed for those rare occasions. My parents don’t care and my in-laws live on a boat for half the year and can sleep just about anywhere. I know I’ll have to put the bed back if I ever put the house on the market, though.

1 Like

I have a spare room but my workspace is in my living room set up off to the side of the couches :rofl: I like to keep my spare room as a guest room and haven’t sacrificed it yet for my workspace lol

1 Like

I am in the process of redoing my craft room. I will end up with a with a work table or tables about 15 foot long. It will have computer area, doll making area, sewing area, and cricut area. With a shirt press. It’s going to take me awhile to get it all done. Having to scrap carpet glue up from floor before I replace the floor and do my desks

1 Like

I have pretty much taken over the entire house. I have a photo room, a storage room for kits and clothes- and a closet with boxes and stuffing. All of that is upstairs.
Downstairs I have an area that houses my rooting cart, assembly cart and paint cart. I just choose a cart and push it to my work area in the living room. With everything all spread out… nothing looks cluttered or messy :joy::joy::joy::joy:

6 Likes

:joy: :joy: :joy: You kill me gf!!!

1 Like

I wish! Maybe I need to look into these carts! :grinning::joy: sounds so convenient!

2 Likes