Work tables/desks?

I have small desk in my spare room by a window for painting and other work, but keep finished babies in my guest room which I also use for photos. I want to remodel and try to have it all in one room. I also am doing other projects (antique dolls) so part of my art space is for that too- and it takes even more space than reborn kits!

3 Likes

They are sooooooo convenient!!! Oh!!! I forgot MY FAVORITE!! I also have a rolling wrApping station with everything to box em up and ship them out!!! :heart::heart::heart:
Everything is separated onto the cart I need at the time. So easy and I never need to go hunting for something… except in the clothing room… I need to reorganize :scream:

2 Likes

Lol I have a room full of clothing but it’s clothes I refuse to part with :see_no_evil::joy::joy::joy: omg rolling stations sound amazing! Might be something I have to try!:blush:

1 Like

@Nikkiroc

Like these?

1 Like

Yes! I have 2 of these and another one that has additional parts… like a paper roll and a pegboard. Let me see if I can find the link to the wrapping station… it’s amazing!

1 Like

Studio Designs Wrapping Cart in White 13260 Amazon.com

2 Likes

2 Likes

This is my work room. It’s alittle messy now, I’m going to start a complete makeover in the next few weeks. So I’ll repost soon :+1::slight_smile:

2 Likes

Its a nightmare right now. Kits everywhere, my daughter was going through cabinets above pulling out kits to get to other kits she wanted. At least now ill have more room in the cabinet for the kits i plan to keep for now. We are also planning to make designs on cups so that mess is there too waiting for one day when we get around to actually doing it. Between the two counters is enough room to sit in a chair and someone can stand or walk behind me. My Cubby Hole is a walk-through room to outside. So I can bake, leave door open outside to screened in porch and close inside door to the rest of the house. Whenever I bake I can safely leave the room.

4 Likes

Oooo the wrapping cart is too cool! I need one of those just to keep my stuff nice and neat :blush::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

You won’t regret it!!! It’s a heavy well made piece of furniture! But it has rollers so it’s easy to Move around!!!

1 Like