Womb baby machines

Hi all,

What are those balloon machines called that artists are making “womb” babies with?

2 Likes

watching

I found it. It’s literally called a “balloon stuffing machine”!

2 Likes

Artist to artists…how do we feel about these womb babies? Thoughts?

1 Like

I love them but that is coming from the weird Alternative lady, lol! Someone on here was doing them for a while but I don’t remember who it was.

Found her but I don’t think she is around anymore.

http://discourse.bountifulbaby.com/t/honest-opinion-please-ghoul-alternative-reborn/26117

Scroll down

1 Like

Thank you!!!

1 Like

I kinda like the look. Not sure what customers think about it.
Wouldn’t it be the amniotic sac, though? It’s not a full womb.

1 Like

I have long seen these gifts in shops and thought they were neat. I wondered how they got the things inside the balloon, but never did any research. I have not seen one with a realborn or reborn inside, but it might be nice. I guess I would have to see it to know for sure. Of course the balloons are special made for this and the machine required – well, I think it would be cost prohibitive. Still, an interesting idea.

1 Like

If you search the forum you may find some of the posts from a while back. There was a lady here named Anita who made several of the womb babies and she did them by hand, not using a machine. They came out really good, and were very cute.

I personally find this womb thing ridiculous and would never put a quality reborn baby all bound up in a latex balloon like that. I would worry that it would ruin the paint. But to each their own…

4 Likes

There is a lady on YouTube who shows you what she does and the machine she uses. Just search reborn womb baby. Its call a something stuffer but I cant remember the full name

Ladies, can someone please post the link or pictures what you are talking about? Link that Annette put above didn’t bring me any images. I am dying to see it as I never heard of it…

I think they look pretty realistic but once you blow up the balloon wouldn’t the baby bounce around in it during shipping?

2 Likes

It looks cool but I wouldn’t do it. Most of my babies have a long trip and Id worry about them if I couldn’t wrap them up properly.

4 Likes

Here’s a link Very first womb reborn baby going into the womb.❤️😁THIS IS A REBORN DOLL.❤️😁FOR ADULTS ONLY! - YouTube
Good point I didn’t think about it ruining the paint

1 Like

They are interesting but I wouldn’t want one. I just like dolls minus the birth part hahaha. I’m even on the fence about anatomically correct dolls though.

1 Like

Thank you, everyone, for educating me! Interesting idea. Not for everyone, tho.

2 Likes

I notice she does not show how rough she probably has to be to get the doll in there!

2 Likes

@jlesser Exactly, this is why she turn her back to the camera at that time.

2 Likes

agree, but always wondered how it was done (like a ship in a bottle)
thanks for sharing

1 Like