Why is there no more baby of the day sales?

Does anyone know if bountifulbaby stopped doing the baby of the day or if its just temporary because the mail is slower? I mean my bank account is extremely happy that there has not been a sale and so is my husband but I am missing waking up every morning to see what baby is on sale lol and my stash is starting to get down to only 5 kits and we can’t have that!!

1 Like

We’re in a pandemic. They aren’t getting new ones. The sale ones are ones they have higher stock of. I assume now it’s kind of evening out as for as what they have available. And everyone was whining about Harlow always being on sale. So guess what!

7 Likes

I think they said their computer does the sales… it is kits with the most stock. I think over 200 kits… so I assume there is not over 200 blanks of a certain kit right now.

4 Likes

Which is actually kind of frightening! But explains for sure why there aren’t any auto generating every day like we are used to!

4 Likes

Wow I do hope that they can get more!! what would I do if I didn’t have a baby to paint!! :no_good_woman:

2 Likes

I tried to look it up and can not find the magic number posted. So maybe that was just an example I saw.

Nevin did mention how it works, but I cant find a certain kit amount

But 2020 is not like normal years :frowning:

4 Likes

I do enjoy sales but if there is a kit I really love, I will not wait. Thank goodness, BB has affordable kits in general.

8 Likes

I hope they do too!! I know they’re suffering worse than us about this stuff. But man I can’t wait for more babies to make their way over!

3 Likes

Me to! I will get a kit if I really want it but I love buying the kit of the day and saving them to do later I always have a backup stash!

3 Likes

How are they coming out with new release kits, if they can’t get more of the older kits produced yet?

2 Likes

I wonder if maybe they had new kits on order already to be ready for the ROSE show then the factory shut down for months… then shipping takes months… etc.
They said they assumed would not be getting “normal” shipments for the rest of 2020

5 Likes

I kinda thought that too. But, it’s been a lot of new releases lately. Before covid, we was waiting months n months for the new kits to be released. Now, they have been released back to back. Maybe because stock is low on the older kits n they released the new kits to continue to keep us buying kits. Well, I haven’t brought any kits in months.

2 Likes

Perhaps all of the new kits came in the same shipment. Since we’ve had so many new reborns releasing there might have been very little room for anything else. It takes a while for them to inspect/sort all of the kits. They would also want to stagger the release dates a little bit.

This year has been so rough. I’m just pleased that bountiful baby appears to be staying afloat in this economic downturn. I’d gladly pay full price for kits if it meant helping a great company stay in business.

5 Likes

I am just happy that BB is still in business and getting the kits in as quick as they can. If they offer the same kit as a sale kit every day, I won’t complain. They are like everybody else and doing there best to stay in business during the pandemic. I love BB and their kits. Everybody complained about Harlow but she is a dream to paint even with her hard head. I just gave her prisma hair and continued to the next kit. I want several that they have out right now and even though I have the money to purchase whatever I want ,with Covid still going strong, I am being conservative with my money and only buying what I need.

6 Likes

I’m kinda relieved sales slowed down. I was glued to this site, thus beginning my stockpile. I’ve noticed the past several months so many clearing out their stash-probably for the same reason. So easy to get carried away. Though I admit,i did enjoy those $15 kits.

4 Likes

Can’t wait to get back to the good old days!

3 Likes

Yes me to!!

I am looking forward to when BB gets back to having most of the kits in stock. The kits do not have to be on sale or anything like that as when I really want to paint a kit I do not mind paying the full price.

1 Like

Well damn. :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy: Better buy a Harlow. :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

4 Likes

I wish i could buy from BB i did once but the fees we must pay here are ridiculous . :face_with_hand_over_mouth:
Most off the time i buy on Ebay UK or from Dollsgarden :grinning:

1 Like