Who's reborning right now while on here?

I am lol.

16 Likes

I’m rooting

1 Like

I just finished one up.

2 Likes

I so wish! Waiting on a pre-order :frowning: Unlike most, I don’t have a kit stash at all so I only work on whatever kit I have whenever I can afford one

1 Like

I am. Waiting for keiko and bluebell to cool down before I can do some mottling

16 Likes

Nice complexion what do you mix the paint with to do the palms of hands and feet

1 Like

Rooting

11 Likes

I would be but I’m doing a doll show on Saturday and I have to get everything ready to go. I’m just itching to start my Morris by Alicia Toner.

4 Likes

Good luck!

I was rooting the last little bit I had… now I wait for the other batch of hair to get here… ugh.

15 Likes

Thanks, Jenni. I’m hoping to get enough sales to go to ROSE.

4 Likes

He is sitting on my nightstand waiting to be rooted some more.

13 Likes

I’m not but some very cute babies in the works!

I’m up working on this Raine kit. So excited I think I finally figured this out. I realized my paint was not thin enough and I practiced eyebrows on my Londyn kit I never painted eyebrows before will try for the first time on this kit.

8 Likes

I use a toothbrush to brush the mohair.

2 Likes

Just started creases and shading on this little cutie :blush:

9 Likes

Oh he is so cute! Can’t wait til you finish him!

1 Like

I love his sweet face and his scrumptious little lips :blush: I wish I could have more painting time!! I’m anxious to see him finished too :two_hearts:

1 Like

Sooo cute omg! :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Thanks. I use a soft toothbrush to scrub the babies with dawn and warm water before I start painting on them. (Just happen to be in this pic lol)