Who's going to Rose International Doll Show

Is anyone from California going to Rose doll show in Utah?

1 Like

I am planning on it, God willing and the creek don’t rise!!

4 Likes

I am hoping to go again.

it’s a great show and so much fun to be with everyone who is like minded!!

I’m in California and I want to go very badly. It will all depend on whether I can get enough money together. I would need about $1500 for everything.

Save really hard Jeanhai cause it’s sooooooo worth it!!

1 Like

Jeanhai why does it cost so much? I live in CA maybe we could go together.

1 Like

I would love to meet you all but I probably won’t go. I want to but I stick in my 4 mile radius. That’s what I call it. :stuck_out_tongue:

I want to go so badly but it is the weekend before my son’s wedding. :smirk:

1 Like

My husband says I should go if I want, but what are some of the cost? Like to get in and stuff. I’m know hotel fees and I fly for free so not to concerned about that.

1 Like

I would like to go. I wish I had someone to go with me if I went. I’m in Ohio.

You will need money for transportation, shuttles, hotel, show admission, baby shower and awards banquet tickets, meals and spending money.

2 Likes

If you can, you should just go ahead and go. Once you get there, there will be lots of people from here to hang out with.

2 Likes

I just reserved a room at the Hilton Garden Inn for the 20th & 21st. I booked directly with the hotel. Same price as Travelocity, etc-$159 + tax, $163 includes full breakfast. I soooo want to go because next year I believe it’s going to be on the East coast so that let’s me out but the people there would be thrilled. I wish they’d do one in California.

https://rosedollexpo.com/tickets/

It depends on what you go to do… if you are going to classes the cost will be higher and you will have to be there longer… if you go for all the events and the show a combo pass would be best… If you are only able to go for 1 day just tickets to the event that day and the show floor would be better… etc.
Plus spending money if you plan to buy stuff.

I went last year - I drove 5 hours from Idaho, went to the baby shower, stayed the night, then went and walked the floor and looked at all the booths (and took pics with the forum ladies :slight_smile: ) then drove 5 hours back home.

• I felt like it wasn’t as good as it could have been for me… I was not there long, spent more time in a car than meeting/chatting etc. I did not buy anything (I had no money saved up), I took my teenage daughter with me whom perfered the pool at the hotel…

This year if I go I will go for the whole event. I wish I could do classes too but I know I cant afford to stay in the hotel longer and add on a class. It gets spendy fast. So I would need the full combo pass for $199, hotel for 3 nights ($500), baby shower gift(s), gas to get there and back, food, and any money I want to spend.

1 Like

Thank you for the information, yeah I would do the combo pass for 199. Then I would only have to worry about room and car and of course food. I would definitely go for the entire show, it wouldn’t be worth it for only a day.

1 Like

The event do include Dinner. Like the baby shower, and award banquet,

1 Like

I’ve never been so kinda confusing to me. I hate going places alone. I wish someone lived closer to me that wanted to go, I would get them a plane ticket so they could fly with me.

I live in Minnesota but I am hoping to go this year. My hubby said he would go with!

2 Likes