Who's getting Susie Brace?

Maybe she’s planning to team up with Lennox :laughing:

4 Likes

Lennox Arcello?

2 Likes

I’m passing. I don’t like most of her sculpts.

2 Likes

How about a ferret? LOL! I’m passing on Susie, also.

5 Likes

She opened 3 hours ago and is still available at Mac’s and Irresistables… Sandie is sold out and I didn’t find her on TruBorns…

She is still available on TruBorn for $112… which if anyone is interested is the better price option in the US since Bobbi offers free ship over $100 :grin:

1 Like

I couldn’t find her on TruBorn. Bobbi is in California for her son’s HS graduation, so shipping will be delayed from her if it matters?

1 Like

Yeah for some reason she isn’t in the kit area but you can search her name or on the main page the slide show area click her picture

Still a no for me.

1 Like

I knew she wasn’t popular but I can’t believe she’s still available, I’m still not getting her, I’m excited for Pickle Johnston though :heart:

7 Likes

I think this Susie is adorable. Saw him on reborns.com. How the mouth is painted makes a huge difference.

7 Likes

Oh he’s adorable!! Ive been considering lol

Oh so I love the way you painted the mouth lol now I’m thinking about it :joy:

I didn’t paint him. I found him on reborns.com.

2 Likes

I like how they called him boy named sue like the song :smile:

3 Likes

I am sad I couldn’t get Maeve . He is cute . Now I am trying to see frog on him lol

At first I was on the fence about Maeve, but I was happy I got her, I think she turned out adorable :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

6 Likes

This is kinda how I’m painting mine and it does make a difference. She’s a cute kit.

1 Like

I’m glad someone got that! That’s my sweet boy. I usually just keep the name of the kit, but I kept thinking about that song, so I just had to put that on there :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Does Susie have the same legs and one same arm as Peaches?