Who's getting Susie Brace?

Your version is really cute! :two_hearts:

Probably…

The legs and right arm might be the same. But the left arm is different. :thinking:

2 Likes

Thank you :slight_smile:

The arms are numbered 1136… legs are Peach’s… Arms might be Sebby… ?.

4 Likes

Yep! You are correct! Arms are 1136 and legs are 1130. Head is 1241. Total Frankenstein kit. :wink:

3 Likes

I think her face is really cute, I ordered her in spite of many thinking she looks like a duck. I painted her and was so excited cause she was turning out so cute. But finally finished her and assembled her and she is sooooo out of proportion. Her head is the size of Maddie by Bonnie Brown and she would look so good with bigger limbs but just looks weird with her current limbs. Why oh why didn’t Cassie pair her head with Asia/Margot limbs if she didn’t want to sculpt new ones.

10 Likes

I’m painting her and I too feel like the limbs are too small. But my youngest son has a big head too. Here were my youngest as babies. The older one had a nicely proportioned head and limbs and the younger one was Susie. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

8 Likes

Yours turned out so much cuter than the prototypes. :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Your boys are both so cute!

1 Like

Thank you!

1 Like

Thank you.

1 Like

Can’t wait to see them t the show! :blue_heart: :blue_heart:

1 Like

I agree- better than the prototypes!

2 Likes

Thank you Joy!

1 Like

Sadly, she is still available at MacPhersons, Irresistables, and TruBorn, City of Reborn Angels and directly from Cassie….Sandie is sold out.

3 Likes

My son had a huge head compared to his body until he was about 20 months old. It kind of looks strange on reborns, though, while not so much on a real baby.

3 Likes