Who's getting Susie Brace?

Veronica was smart- she’s extended the pink color of the bottom lip about halfway down to the chin crease to deemphasize the shape a bit. Art :raised_hands:t3:

5 Likes

She’s all cute except for the mouth. She does resemble Honey to me but I wish she had the cute mouth to go with it.

1 Like

That last one there is the only version I have seen that I like. She did a great job. It looks real. I am thinking this baby may well be a rendition of Honey even if loosely.

2 Likes

I think this version’s really cute.

1 Like

Veronica’s version makes me rethink getting her!

3 Likes

I really like her version too! I’m still thinking though since I have way too many kits I haven’t even gotten to lol

1 Like

Yep, Cassie’s daughter. This one is beautifully done so it redeems the kit for me but I still won’t be spending any more money. Hotta het show ready.

8 Likes

Ok this one is my absolute favorite!!

6 Likes

OMG! How cute is that?!

This is the only cute version I’ve seen!! Adorable!

Veronica’s is the only one I have seen that I like.

4 Likes

I loved the clay sculpt but I think it was because the only picture I saw was from a downward/sideways angle, I’m not a fan of her head on.

Crossing my fingers (and toes) Charlie will release sooner rather than later

2 Likes

I think I’ll take my chance on her. I love the clay sculpt. And ever since I first saw it, I pictured the bottom lip thin, with a fatty layer under it. Like these pics. It never once occurred to me that prototype artists would see that entire area as a lip. But then when I started seeing all of them with the whole area painted, I started wondering if it was a defined lip. So I asked Ashten. She considers it defined. But when I reworded and asked if it’s smooth or if there are lines, she said smooth. Then finally Veronica showed hers and if confirmed to me that the lip does not have to be so full. So I’ll get one and give it a thinner bottom lip like I planned all along.

3 Likes

And now I’m noticing that most of them rooted the lashes in the wrong place. Only Ashten picked the right spot. Top left is Honey, showing where God roots lashes. Top right is Ashten’s, rooted like God would have done it. The bottom row is babies with lashes rooted in the eye crease. :woman_shrugging:t2:

3 Likes

Lashes in the eye crease are just yucky to me.

3 Likes

I agree. It creeps me out for some reason. :grimacing:

2 Likes

Zooming in, it appears that the bottom row are all painted lashes, especially the bottom right? It looks like the artists started the painting at the proper lash line, but because they are 2D and dip into the crease, it makes it look like they’re rooted there.

I could be wrong…

I am confident that they are rooted prototypes.

1 Like

Just online chatted with Bobbi at TruBorns and she is estimating her cost at $112.00, but it is based on the conversion rate on opening, but doesn’t think there is much variation. Bobbi offers free shipping on purchases over $100.00 so definitely a great deal. I think Dolls by Sandie also has good prices and free shipping on pre-orders. (Bobbi has 15 kits)

If you order from Bobbi, shipping will be delayed until June 6th since she is going to California for her son’s H.S. Graduation and won’t be back to ship until 6/6.

2 Likes

She looks a little devilish in that pose. Like she’s got a plan that she shouldn’t :rofl:

3 Likes