Who's getting Susie Brace?

I loved her older sculpting as well, it seemed like she took her time with them and her newer sculpts seem fast/rushed.

6 Likes

Yes I learned Ava and Maeve are the same sculpt, Cassie just tweaked it a bit to get Maeve.

1 Like

I am passing on this one.

1 Like

I feel like her neck was sculpted more like her head was positioned almost looking up more than straight foward, the neck is what pushed me away from her the most

Alexis is my favorite of her older sculpts. I have one in a bin that I can’t wait to paint!

The newer babies all have very short foreheads (they seem to be getting shorter with each sculpt) and since I don’t root hair to add volume, I don’t think I would be able to make any of them look ok…

5 Likes

Somehow she reminds me of Asia(who Im also not fond of).

I’ve been trying to hold off on criticism because I’m fairly sure I saw somewhere that the sculpt was based off of her daughter(I may be wrong)

Anyway, if she isn’t, I’d love a portrait sculpt bc her baby is off the charts adorable!

6 Likes

Honey is adorable.

Isn’t Peaches a portrait of Honey?

Maybe that’s what I heard and either the poster or I was confused :sweat_smile:. Just trying to be sensitive either way :see_no_evil:

1 Like

Nope, like everyone else said, the mouth

1 Like

I wonder if this one will sell out quickly like the others…
If she does, I think it would be people that buy her thinking they can jack up the price right after getting her and sell her lol :woman_facepalming:t3:

1 Like

I think you are correct…

Good luck with that. So far she’s not very popular. I doubt people will pay double the price for this one.

2 Likes

I know I wouldn’t…I don’t even want her at regular price :smile:

3 Likes

I actually love the blank kit but not the prototypes

I like the blank kit, too. Prototypes can make or break the popularity of any kit.

2 Likes

It’s a no for me. I passed on Maeve and don’t regret it. I’m not going to let the low LE suck me in to any kits I don’t like.

7 Likes

That is my new mantra… not getting sucked into kits…

2 Likes

Goodness… only a couple of people responded favorably…at least 20 said NO…

3 Likes

Even Kelly Dudley’s erosion doesn’t sway me, although she does look a bit like Honey Brace…

Veronika Lale did a good job, but still a “pass” for me.

6 Likes