Who wants an OOAK by Izzy SILICONE?

Thank you Amy and everyone else who has commented on this topic!

2 Likes

Put me down for one too!

1 Like

Izzy you are so talented !! Add me to the list also please.

1 Like

That is wonderful, Izzy! I hope it all works out! Would love to see the finished product :blush:

1 Like

#Congratulations, Izzy!

Add me to the list too, please.

1 Like

Thanks Bebe! Her head is baked now, here are pics for anyone who wants them.

Haha so true! I have a dog too and I want one for myself so we’ll see how that goes. :grin:

1 Like

Michelle, you should DEFINITELY get one! So I can come over and play with her :joy: If you’re worried about the fur, she can live at my house and you can come visit! I have 2 less pets than you do so she’d be a little less hairy!

2 Likes

Just take out your baby powder and dust well and nothing will stick. In any case, you can’t leave it out or the animals will chew on it.

3 Likes

Yep! I would! So you should get one! Heck,I’ll WALK all the way to your house if you do! I might take a while though, I’ll probably get lost on the way there :joy:

2 Likes

Thanks! Got you down. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I know this is an old post but I am looking for a downs baby to reborn as a gift. I love this little face. I don’t need “Silicone” can you point me in the right direction?

http://www.irresistables.com/product/99-PEBBLES/Pebbles-Vinyl-Doll-Kit-By-Lilianne-Breedveld.html

Here are two downs kits available

2 Likes

I knew this would happen for you Izzy. Add me to the list and I’ll pray for the money to buy it because I really want one.

Oh I just love pebbles! Thank yo!

2 Likes

add me to your list too

Here is her listing guys :slight_smile:

3 Likes

@jeanhai @ljh65 She’s available on Etsy. See the link posted above by jlesser.

I never did get a notification and just saw this now. Better late than never. Thanks Jenni @jlesser

2 Likes

Are these babies painted or they need to be painted ? I would love to get one but I don’t know how to paint silicone babies ;(

1 Like

It needs to be painted.