Who’s Your Favorite All Time Bountiful Baby Kit?

Just curious, which Bountiful Baby Kit is your most favorite? Feel free to post pics too :slightly_smiling_face:
My all time favorite BB kit is still tiny little Megan :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: I just love her sweet little face :two_hearts:
She was my 3rd baby, I think. I painted her for a trade 6 or 7 years ago.

I also love little Adalyn! I didn’t buy her kit when she was available, but I hope to own her someday.

I believe this is Sylvia’s version

10 Likes

Realborn Alexa forever :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Jewel is my favorite. It was my 3rd or 4th
I have painted 2 and have an other blank kit.

9 Likes

Mine has always been Spencer but I swap her limbs out for full ones now.
I also love original sleeping Presley.

13 Likes

I love Presley asleep too! He has the sweetest little lips :relaxed: I think I have an original Presley in my stash…

Well, since you asked ~ right off the top of my head…ummmmm…Precious Gift :blue_heart:

16 Likes

Jewel is a sweet one too!

1 Like

I was waiting to see your beautiful array of Precious Gifts :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

5 Likes

HaHa! I knew you knew my choice but I wanted to join in on the fun anyway :heart_eyes:

My other faves are Patience

And Laila

10 Likes

Spencer was my favorite too! I used to have a lady that would make special bodies for my spencer dolls. Love that kit!!

1 Like

Mines gotta be Caleb! I love that tiny guy. I made my last one a cuddle baby after I lost one of his arms, and he’s just the sweetest thing.

1 Like

I love laila, Joseph (and all the siblings :laughing:), and 7mo june sleeping <3

5 Likes

For BB kit, probably shyann- not her limbs but her face is so pretty. For realborns- that is hard. Probably Johannah and Dominic.

4 Likes

I have many I just love but I just loved and painted a few times but my love is the toddlers…

9 Likes

June at 7 months all the way for me! Working on #10 at the moment. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

12 Likes

IMG_2997

ALL time favorite? Has to be Shyanne…that FACE! I did a few of them,back in the day.
It was the most requested. I don’t really like her limbs though.

8 Likes

I adore Ashley. She was baby number four for me and the only one I’m SUPER attached to. I need to do a new photo shoot of her…

8 Likes

Probably Shyann, but I swapped her limbs for Aubrey Pratt.

9 Likes

I used to really dislike Realborn Johannah awake, but I was just SO happy with how my cuddle baby version came out! She looks so inquisitive yet sleepy.

14 Likes

I really only use BB kits for cuddle babies but Pearl asleep is tops in my book

Close to her would be Canon and Skya.
Oh and I’m obsessed with Grumpy Sage but I haven’t painted her yet!

12 Likes