Who’s Your Favorite All Time Bountiful Baby Kit?

June is awesome :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: You have some great ones.

1 Like

Thank you ~ xo :slight_smile:

I’m so glad you did!!! I love seeing your babies :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Pearl is absolutely darling and I love your version of her! I have a Pearl in my stash. I haven’t had time to paint in a couple of years, but I’m hoping I’ll at least get a chance to paint a cuddle baby this summer!

1 Like

We have some very talented ladies here!! I’m loving all of these sweet babies :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Absolutely gorgeous! :two_hearts:

1 Like

I agree. Pearl asleep is soooooo sweet and unique.

8 Likes

I cannot limit it to just one. LOL. Here are my top 3 favorites. All of you have such sweet babies!!!

6 Likes

Dominic for sure!

8 Likes

Ooh yes, Dominic. I love his sweet face :heart:

2 Likes

Shyann, Megan, Sera, Meg. For realborns its Michael, Dominic and Johanna all sleeping

3 Likes

Lots of sweet kits but I think Ashley is super sweet!

10 Likes

Ashley is back in stock! And half off with free body!

3 Likes

I love little Ashley asleep, too, but i think my Favorite is Skaya asleep. I made twins w caramel complexions and i think its a beautiful kit in so many version i see!!!

2 Likes

18 month Emmy without a doubt has my entire heart! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

9 Likes

Right now this guy is running a close second to Dominic :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Love this one, too!

1 Like

My all time favorite is Libby by Cindy Musgrove! I love her chubby limbs :heart_eyes: With her I usually use special bodies that are bigger than the ones BB recommends. It stinks that they discontinued her.
My other all time favorite is Cooper by Jessica Schenk. I love that kit especially with wide blue eyes!

1 Like

Tanner Edenholm and Realborn Darren I think are my favourites, as well as the 26" toddlers.

Oh Quinn, he is an all time favorite too :heart:

1 Like