Who ordered Janus?

I got him! Who else ordered him? He’s already sold out at MacPherson and Irresistibles. Dolls By Sandie has 1 kit left. Dolls So Real doesn’t state how many they have left. I’m so excited about this little guy. :heart_eyes:
https://www.dollssoreal.com/products/janus-two-faced-fantasy-doll-kit-by-karola-wegerich?ls=en&cache=false

5 Likes

Thanks for the reminder :slight_smile: I had to pay my invoice.

1 Like

OMG I have been waiting for an invoice or something. Going to check, lol! Doesn’t show that the kit is in yet. Did I miss something?

2 Likes

Mine from MacPherson’s is on the way. I just paid off mine from Irresistibles today and the shipping label is printed. So they are definitely shipping already.

2 Likes

Where did you order from?

1 Like

Waiting for mine to come from irresistible. can’t wait to see this guy.

2 Likes

Irresistibles

1 Like

I see my invoice now, Thanks!

1 Like

I ordered from Dolls so real, mine says Preparing for shipment… Hopefully it will be here soon!!

1 Like

Just grabbed Sandies last one :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Last night it showed no more in stock at Sandie’s. I don’t know what changed overnight, but I’m glad one showed up in stock for you. :wink:

3 Likes

Hopefully everything is fine with it!

2 Likes

This freaks me out just a little… I just had a dream last week about a two faced baby, and then saw this today.

2 Likes

I ordered from Macphersons but have not gotten my invoice yet, mmm. Wonder if they are gradually sending them out?

3 Likes

I’m not sure how MacPherson is doing it. I put mine on layaway when I preordered him. So he’s been paid off for a while. They just automatically mailed him.

3 Likes

It’s not for me, for sure.

I got mine yesterday. Yeah!

2 Likes

Oh, I wanted to do that , but guess I placed my order incorrectly

1 Like

Not sure what happened to my invoice but went under my order status and found my invoice. Paid it and now await the arrival, yay !!

2 Likes

Here’s how to do layaway on MacPherson preorders. Put the whole item in your cart, not just the $30 deposit. Then, with the entire item, it will give you the option for layaway under the payment options. You have to have it in the cart at full price for it to work.

1 Like