Who ordered Janus?

Oh, ok. That makes sense. I will be equip next go around. Thanks

1 Like

My kit from MacPherson just got here. He is precious. His head is little. But his head is also rock hard! Good thing there’s not much scalp to root.

4 Likes

Awwe!! :heart_eyes: I got my tracking today, I can’t wait!!

1 Like

Well that one was an easy pass for me. Glad you all are going to have fun with it.

2 Likes

I cancelled my order. Can’t wait to see what everyone does with her/him!

@AnnieSokay Oh, no. I am still all in, hope I can do wonders with mine, lol

1 Like

I hate those rock hard heads, glad to know it won’t take much hair

2 Likes

I’m all in too. I can deal with the hard head. He’s worth it. :wink:

2 Likes

I just received bad news, they have discovered they only have heads left and will have to have the rest of him replaced. It may take a couple of weeks, oh no !!

Oh no! That’s strange! You’d think they would have stored the whole kit together.

2 Likes

Oh my goodness, did not realize he was that small! Mine is coming tomorrow. I loved Ferdinand- I still have my Lucian untouched!
I am wondering how I am going to map this head? :thinking: will be interesting to say the least
I was reading about a ball joint in the legs are something?

1 Like

He’s about the same size as Ferdinand. I’ll get a Ferdinand kit out and compare them. I’ll post pics when I do

1 Like

@katieperry the legs are just regular legs. But he did come with a neck ring attached. Here he is with our buddy Ferdinand. They fit well together. I’m going to paint mine at the same time.

3 Likes

Thank you for sharing!
Aww Ferdinand :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

1 Like

Seems like it. I never had this happen but they emailed me to deliver the disappointing news, lol. Oh well, I guess the wait is on

2 Likes

Got my Janus today, #35.
I think I’m going to start painting him/her.
This thing is just so darn weird lol.
I don’t know if I should decide what I want it to look like now or as I am painting.
I’m just like looking at the sculpt right now and thinking to myself, well this thing is so freaky!!!

1 Like

I got mine today too!! Did everyone else’s come with this same body?? I guess it’s the “custom design” 🤷

1 Like

I hadn’t even paid any attention to the body. But yep. Mine is the same.

I’m interested to see what people do with this one.

1 Like