Who lives in Alabama? UPDATE

Just curious as to how many of us live in Alabama. I’m in Birmingham. Who else is out there?

1 Like

@Blissfulbabies live in AL doesn’t she?

3 Likes

Yes. So do @pattyabe and @kellyals902 . Just wondering who else lives here. It would be fun get together with other ladies in the area.

1 Like

I’m here in Montgomery. We should all plan a get together like some of the ladies in Florida do. I think there’s one more of us that lives in Eclectic.

2 Likes

My mother lives in Dadeville, AL and I think that is about an hour in a half from Birmingham, I know I drive through Birmingham when I go to visit which isn’t very often because I live Colorado. I wish I could go visit more often.

2 Likes

Why don’t we Alabama girls meet. I was thinking possible Birmingham would be a good location and on a Saturday. I live 2 hrs. northwest of Birmingham. We could go out to eat and brainstorm about reborning. It would be fun if we could bring a doll to work on things we need to do better and try and learn from each other. What do you ladies think?

3 Likes

I think it sounds like a wonderful idea. I would love to meet up with other Alabama reborners and get to know you personally in addition to talking with you on the forum. Lets do it!

1 Like

I think that sounds like a great idea! Would love to meet you ladies. I’m about 2 hours from Birmingham. :grinning:

2 Likes

You and I live very close to the same area. It’s literally a 20 minute drive from my house to muscle shoals and I’m in that area often, we should meet up! :grinning:

1 Like

So cool!!!

Awwww this makes me so sad noone is close to me ;( no dolly dates

2 Likes

I’m in dothan

Come on up ladies! And bring my daughter with you. :grin: She lives in Robertsdale.

1 Like

We really should plan a day to get together. Most hotels have conference rooms available. We could have a painting day.

1 Like

Not I, but I live over in Georgia so I’m kind of next door :wink: :smiley:

2 Likes

What an awesome idea!!!

You can come too Becca :grinning:

1 Like

Come join us Nikki. It’s beautiful here and we’d all love to see you

1 Like

Well get someone to pick you up :grinning:

1 Like

I totally wish!!! :grinning::grinning::heart:️:heart:️:kiss::kiss: