Who are you working on?

I’ll say you’re busy!

I’m finishing up an OOAK full body mini baby…just needs some cracks filled in, paint and hair. :slight_smile: Also working on my mini yawner head, and I want to start my asian baby’s hands. But school starts next Wednesday, so not sure how far I’ll get.

3 Likes

Hopefully I’ll be working on Sugar by next weekend. I’ll be pretty much useless for much of anything else for a couple weeks anyway.lol I’m gonna have my gallbladder surgery Thursday. I did Heather last,but I’m not happy with her mouth got her lips too red,so I’m still deciding whether to do them over. :disappointed:

I can’t wait to see your Gabriel!!!:heart:

1 Like

I’m finishing up Liam, along with Sadie. Painting still on Mavie and Julie, Kate, Corbin and Josiane, not counting the 10 or so I got distracted from who only want the rooting finished and assembled. They are the sideline babies, they were pushed to the side for my custom orders. They’re my cheerleaders :wink:

1 Like

Anastasia Auer and Twin B by Bonnie Brown.

3 Likes

I’m working on custom Penelope by Alicia Toner and Thomas Awake .

1 Like

Trying to get everyone finished up, Penelope Toner , Zachary Brace and Kira Musgrove getting hair and lashes, Serenty getting matted then hair and lashes, took Grayson apart AGAIN 2 time and gave him a make over, then Anasatisia is up next.

Right now I am rooting Elsie.

1 Like

I just finished rooting Paige. Liam is ready to be rooted. Julian Heimer is cured and ready for her powders. Kase asleep is curing. Elliot is almost finished painting. Sophia Stoete is my current problem child so she is just sitting at the moment.

Still working on Molly and Dani. Have been all summer. I have a lot of grandkids(4-6 of them visit almost every day lately) and misc. farm animals and they have been keeping me super busy this summer!

1 Like

Wow, I feel like the lazy bum. I haven’t been working on any, but I am getting ready to start on Dumplin for the challenge in between working on my sunroom project.

3 Likes

About the limbs…I’ve known someone that did that. :laughing:

4 Likes

I’ve mixed up the limbs before. Went to put a reborn together and she had 2 left arms. I felt like a fool!!! LOL. Now only 1 kit is allowed on my work table at a time. The others stay on a separate shelf on their own drying rack. I’m not taking any changes! LOL

2 Likes

If you look they are numbered to help solve this and then again it never hurts to have a picture of the doll just in case…lol

I have done that twice. Did all the painting in 2 different dolls 2 different times. Both left feet both times. :flushed: that’s just normal for me. My head is always in the clouds​:partly_sunny:️:dash:

2 Likes

I am rooting Sadie’s hair at the moment

painting Elsie May. (almost done!)

Still… Rooting Leah’s hair. But… Neutralizing old peach Gabriel, and bathing Cooper and dumplin❤️

Totally!! I didn’t realize they are numbered! Thank you for telling me!! Lololol I will TRY And remember to look! :flushed: