Which is your favorite

…kit that you have rebored for snuggling. I’m thinking 3/4 limbs, not full. I would even he happy with 1/4 limbs if there’s a good one but not a full on cuddle body. My oldest daughter wants me to make her a baby that is floppy in her arms that she can snuggle up really good. What would be the kit that you suggest? Thank you in advance because I know y’all will have some good suggestions!

4 Likes

For me it is Levi. He has full limbs but the way his limbs are made they are perfect for Cuddles. I have rings in his arms and legs so that they turn easy and have him a little floppy. Since he has full limbs he stays in onesies, socks mittens and a cap. He is bald so that I do not have to worry about his hair being messed up. He also has a nicely sculpted head. And looks cute with a paci.

2 Likes

Jamie Stoete is exceptionally cuddly. I think you can choose this body when buying several of the Stoete kits.

7 Likes

Cutie Pie!

2 Likes

the body is also sold by itself on Dolls by Sandie I believe

2 Likes

dollsbysandie.com also has Adrie heads so you have some choices to go with the 1/4 limb body.

2 Likes

Another vote for Levi. He lays really nicely in your arms. I once carried him around for a weekend and he never felt stiff or anything.

2 Likes

Emma

3 Likes

Levi or Jade. Really cuddly. But 1/4 limbs babies are winners to me.

3 Likes

Levi is my favorite for cuddle factor!!!

1 Like

I ordered a set of 1/4 limbs and a body last night from MacPherson’s so that I can use it on my blank Kate head. May end up using a different head but I already have that one.

2 Likes

Kate’s head might be too big for this body. But if it’s for a kid, she probably won’t care. MacPherson has so cute cuddle baby heads though if you decide to go with something different. Some of the heads are only $15.

2 Likes

For me it’s Skya! I have a Skya in my personal collection and she is just perfect for cuddling! I found Alma to be cuddly too

2 Likes

Levi all the way!

1 Like

I ordered the DKI one for 20-22" kits. I hope it works out. I wanted to get the Stoete set but I thought it would be too small.

2 Likes

I can’t wait to see. 1/4 limbs are soooo fun. :heart_eyes:

1 Like

You’re making me need one!

2 Likes

There’s a tutorial on how to make an armature using electrical cable for these 1/4 limb bodies. I saw it but don’t remember where. I’m going to add that to it as well. Why not?

1 Like

I put plastic armature pieces in my Jamie’s arms so that his hands could stay put. But I left his legs dangly.
I’m going to have to go look at the body you bought. I love the idea of a bigger 1/4 limb baby.

1 Like

Here it is:

3 Likes