Whew! Pictures and html wear me out!

I’m always exhausted after listing an auction. All the photo shoots, outfit changes, and the dreaded html. I think this is the part that feels like the most “work”!
I enjoy it, but it’s still exhausting.

Now rooting is my nemises! I HATE it. I’m not counting that because I only root maybe 1 out of 15 babies!

What feels like the most work for you?

8 Likes

I know exactly what you mean about listing on ebay. I have only listed a few reborns but I have been listing my sculpted babies for 10 years. UGH. I hate it. It takes forever and I ALWAYS mess something up or EX out of something by accident and have to start over!

3 Likes

I just rooted a thick head of hair so I feel your pain. I think drawing the rooting plan and trying to get my eyebrow hairs to cooperate. Even with thick medium they are flying all over the place

1 Like

I love mini sculpted babies. I’d love to see yours. And yes, hate it when you loose all the work on a template!!! Aaaahhhhh

3 Likes

Do you root all your brows?

2 Likes

Do not like photoshoots…

2 Likes

I sculpt tiny elf like girls and bundle babies mostly. I used to do full bodied sculpted babies but switched to the little “people.”

20 Likes

I won’t root either. I know it is not for me!

2 Likes

@MichelleP20 Thank you Love! xx

3 Likes

Photo shoots and listing. I can not figure out html :weary:

2 Likes

Oh I love them! I have one of your tiny bundle babies and I think I recently adopted (second hand) a tiny bjd with your face up. :heart:
Your style makes me so happy!!

2 Likes

I love them!!! So cute!!!

3 Likes

@allhisgrace Thank you Misty! This is just the same as I feel about your work!

3 Likes

@Nikkiroc Thank you Sweets! xx

3 Likes

Those are so darn SWEET! Love them!!!

2 Likes

Taking photos totally wears me out! I was never good at taking pictures and when I first started reborning I didn’t realize how important it was going to be for advertising my work. After getting the best light, props, poses and angles then checking to see if they came out OK on the computer screen believe me I am done in. LOL.

2 Likes

Yes ma’am, but I’m think I’m going to start drawing or painting my newborns and root my older babies.
@DDDolly I didn’t think about doing it that way. I followed Kims tutorial but the mohair I used wasn’t that great.

2 Likes

I know!!! I wish I could make them and ship them off to someone for photos and marketing!!! That would be a great job for someone!!! HINT HINT SOMEONE! :thinking::wink:

3 Likes

@rainbow @Alwaysyoursnursery Thank you Ladies! xoxo

2 Likes

My HATE is putting the doll together now. I wait until I have completed 3 dolls before anyone gets a body and completed. Lol

I don’t know what it is, just a recent hate thing but I have made over 400 dolls so maybe that’s why. Lol I tired to show hubby, so he would do it for me instead… Didn’t work.

2 Likes