Whew! Pictures and html wear me out!

@DDDolly You would think BB would have a bigger variety of mohair. I really like the curly stuff and they dont have any. I actually enjoy rooting, painting the hair seems so stressful! Lol oh well

1 Like

I put off rooting forever it seems because I absolutely hate it! I love the way it looks when itā€™s finished, but it takes forever and is so tedious. Plus my puppy likes to jump up and try to grab a lock of mohair or alpaca and run away with itā€¦either that or she gets banished to the kitchen the entire time Iā€™m rooting which makes me feel guilty.
Iā€™m working on learning to paint hair so I donā€™t have so many little bald heads lined up on the shelf staring at me and wondering when Iā€™m ever going to get around to giving them hair!
I enjoy the photo shoots, choosing and cropping photos, and putting the babies together, but it is all pretty time consuming. Painting is the part I really love. Itā€™s relaxing, and I can paint for hours at a time and not even realize how long Iā€™ve been working.
BTW @fuzzykitty, your little elf babies are adorable. Where do you sell them?

4 Likes

@2layz thank you honey! I sell them on ebay and sometimes etsy. I do hate the ebay fees now though!

3 Likes