Where women create (babies)

I am laid up with a hurting sciatic situation so I am spending way too much time on the computer (hence all the posting).

I love Stampingtons “where women create” I love peeking into art studios and creative spaces, I get inspired and I love to see how other people do what they do.

Anyone interested in posting photos of your workspace? One or two photos. Some of us have rooms, a spot in the garage, a converted shed, or just set up at the kitchen table or in the corner of a room. I have a space in my studio where I work on other projects ( a girl has to earn money to buy dollies) I will go out a snap a couple pix tonight, join me if you feel up for it.

4 Likes

Two days ago…

After a THOROUGH cleaning😄

11 Likes

My bedroom / studio

7 Likes

10 Likes

Hope you recover quickly. Sciatic pain is the worst!!

2 Likes

Hi, I am Teresa and I am a reborn addict!

18 Likes

daaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrnnn

2 Likes

I know as I said I have an addiction!

4 Likes

Ohhhh…I want to go to there!!!

1 Like

Dang it , I thought I had lots of kits!!¡¡!!

2 Likes

My Work station is in one corner of my bedroom and one half of my walk in closet houses more supplies…lol…This doesn’t include my photo studio…=0) My husband built me a workshop in our finished basement but it’s not quite ready for me to move down there yet.

7 Likes

My work space…aka…my happy place!

10 Likes

OH My GOSH, can I come and shop at your house?? I love all your space, that’s awesome!! Look at that kit stash!!

2 Likes

You are so lucky, this is a great workspace!! Beautifully organized too.

1 Like

Post us a picture when you get to your new “basement” workspace. Can’t wait to see it!!

1 Like

I would love for all of you too come over and reborn with me, but no one lives close , so sad for me. Haha

3 Likes

You can shop here anytime. Please.

2 Likes

Too bad we all aren’t closer together, guess we just need to all attend the ROSE show again next year. I really hope more people can manage to go next year!!

2 Likes

Me too, I am already starting to plan going, just need to get everything in order, I don’t want to miss out again.

2 Likes

holy cow! i wish i had some reborning friends near Austin. But glad y’all are online anyway. :slight_smile:

1 Like