Where women create (babies)

I was just whining about buying too much stuff and having a high credit card bill, but after checking out @GrammysReborns stash I’m feeling much better about myself. :joy: That is awesome!!!

2 Likes

It is just so hard to say no, but there are so many kits out there. Can you believe I seldom have the correct kit when it comes to the custom babies. Lol

2 Likes

It figures. Usually does work that way! Hahaa!

How long did it take you to build up that amazing stash? @GrammysReborns

I have been reborning for 8 years and it just keeps growing, I will go in sports to gather different items, like eyes, bodies, kit sales, etc. I told my husband if something happens to me, he will need to get on here and sale it all as least for shipping costs as he has no idea how much stuff there really is. Haha

2 Likes

Wow Teresa…love your work area and you have so much lovely stuff…!!.:slight_smile:

1 Like

If I had a workspace I would totally post! Sadly, I mostly just sit on my bed and try to create :joy: not enough space around here for that! Fun to see everyone else’s “workshops”, though!

2 Likes

When the kids moved out the last time, I took one room for me and my crafts, except the stain glass. Haha I would take the other for a nursery but I have too many grandchildren and they need a place to sleep when they come. But I so want a nursery to display the babies.

4 Likes

Great idea, I like it.

2 Likes

Welcome, come on in.
Nikkei calls it Grammy closet. Lol

4 Likes

Lololol I sure do!!! I frequently shop at GRAMMYSCLOSET! I always ask @GrammysReborns before looking anywhere else! And you know what??? She always has what I need!!! Haha not that is surprising! Look at that beautiful stash!!!:heart_eyes::kiss::heart:

2 Likes

Thank you. Nikki, I love it when I’m a let to help a fellow artist.

2 Likes

Your the BEST @GrammysReborns :kiss::heart:️:kiss::heart:️:grinning:

2 Likes

You too, I just love all of you ladies!
Nikki are you going to try and make ROSE next year? Would love to meet you and we missed out this year?

2 Likes

Oh yes! I’m counting on it! I was so sad this year! :weary:

4 Likes

Me too and don’t want to feel that way next year!

1 Like

I want everybody to come next year!!

2 Likes

This is a GREAT work space/nursery! I feel like I know everybody a little better when I see where they create - i.e. their “happy” places :grinning:

Now thats a workspace!

1 Like

You are so tidy, I love it!