Where is the package?

sooo, a baby was supposed to be delivered on Tuesday and it has not arrived to NY. The tracking on it says in transit but has not been checked in anywhere besides my county. I hope no one took the package. I have insurance on it but it does not replace the package. :sob: :scream: :sob: :scream:
Just venting and hoping it is a lack of workers.

1 Like

Not sure where you are shipping from or to, but I wouldn’t worry yet. My packages have been taking 3 weeks instead of 4-5 days to ship from Canada to US. Almost two weeks just within Canada.

Oh and the tracking is barely being updated. It basically only shows dropped at post office, went through customs, and delivered. There are no other updates about where it is along the way.

3 Likes

It must be the week for missing packages. I have a package from Wal Mart that checked in less than 3 hours from my home, but that was a week ago, and it hasn’t updated since! I have WM looking for it currently.Hopefully both of our packages arrive soon!

1 Like

from nc to ny
my package to south carolina was there in two days

1 Like

I hope so. This person took off to get this package more than one time. This is crazy.

My two day priority package took five days to get to me. One I shipped two day priority also took four days. I guess things are shipping slowly these days.

1 Like

mail is super screwed up right now

1 Like

I ordered a cuddle body from roseann, over 2 weeks ago since she shipped. I figured it was just running late. But after 2 weeks of I updated at all, I decided to investigate, And it said it shouldn’t take more than 5 days ( even during the pandemic) so I submitted an inquiry via email. Within 24 hours they had updated my package, suppose to receive it tomorrow :heart_eyes:!

4 Likes

I need to call tomorrow. This is sooo scary and frustrating. They told the customer it would be delivered today but on my end it still says not delivered. I haven’t talked to them since earlier but I’m assuming she still has not received it.

2 Likes

I was spoiled! I mailed a package last week and it took two days. I just don’t know why it doesn’t state where it is, it just says in transit.

2 Likes

I just went through this with a customer who bought 5 kits from me. Tracking kept saying it was moving through the system. Uh not. I had to email USPS BECAUSE no one would answer the phone. Long story short it had never left my post office. USPS apologized, and shipped it right out. When box got there it was very battered, 1 shoe was missing, dress was hanging out, but thank goodness the kits were there and in great condition! Definitely email them.

3 Likes

I have a package floating around in the cosmos as well. Our shipping says it left France on the 22nd and USPS says its still in France. My thought is that its sitting in US customs gathering dust.

3 Likes

Same problem here. I shipped a baby to Michigan from Pennsylvania on April 24th. It is now out there in never never land ‘in transit to destination’. Last scan was April 29th then nothing since. I am beside myself. I filed a missing package on line with the post office. This is a first for me.

2 Likes

Some of my mail was on time, but it took forever to get this one package. The tracking was moving, paused, then one day said delivered. Nothing. I was about to start contacting people, but ended up waiting. That thing showed up a week later. :roll_eyes:

This was only a box of paint stripper, so I can definitely see why you’d be freaked out. I would be too! Hope your baby turns up soon.

1 Like

Postal services are kind of terrible those days. My post lady told me they can no more guarantee a delivery date even if it’s priority.

I have made an order on BB april 28th and it’s not ship yet. It usually takes 2cweeks for me to receive, imagine when I will get this one ! Maybe this summer :persevere:
Oh and tracking is not even worth it. They don’t scan everywhere.

1 Like

I sent a package to Minnesota in March it took a day (since I live in MN) in April it took 5 days to arrive. :thinking:

1 Like

I should write a memoir entitled “Where is the Package?” :joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes

Lol crazy

:joy: :joy:

1 Like

I just hope this customer is understanding. Sigh

1 Like