Where do you put your reborns that you collect?

I know many people have regular nursery items (i.e.-crib, bouncy seat, etc…) to keep their reborn dolls in when not interacting with them.

I don’t have the room for that so I improvised! Here’s what I did:

It’s a basket that held chocolates and such that I was sent as a “thank you” from someone. I layered it with a few blankets, used a neck pillow instead of a boppy, and there you go!

I’ve been looking around the forums and I saw this:

I think it was for a photo shoot, but I can crochet and I’m thinking it would be cute with handles on either side, like a Moses basket.

What do you use?

8 Likes

Wicker baskets with baby crib bedding and Moses baskets

4 Likes

I 'vs just had them on display on my dresser with my other dolls. I don’t interact with them, just display them.

3 Likes

He’s definitely more of a therapy doll for me I have severe anxiety and just having him near helps me get back to a calming point when I am having a attack so I normally keep me close to me laying on a pillow like in the picture below or I am holding him.

12 Likes

He’s adorable! I have anxiety too, and holding my Remi calms me down too.

3 Likes

My reborns (5),my toddler Hunter/Tibby sculpt/Hunter is a adult cushion chair.
Gabriel/Ashia sculpt and my favorite sculpt is in a swing that reclines,and Joey/Josie sculpt and Alexander/Neveah sculpt are in bouncers.
My 10 inch reborn Stephen/Marie scuplt,l bought a 18 inch doll cushion chair and made it into a bouncer and cover it with a small blue and white elephant print baby blanklet.

4 Likes

Dang, you have half a preschool class there!:grin:. Seriously though, do you have them all in one room, like a nursery?

3 Likes

I don’t have any in my personal collection at the moment, but when I did, I kept them on a shelf. When I get new babies, I plan to get a crib or something for them

3 Likes

Have you ever seen Kelli Maple’s nursery? Not only am I jealous of the space, but also of the Snoopy themed sheets and stuff she has for the dolls!

2 Likes

I don’t have any keeper reborns (except maybe one, I haven’t decided yet), but I do have 2 litre preemie cloth babies that I made. I have them on my “hospital” photo set that I use for reborns. Hospital blanket covering a changing pad. With various accessories around

4 Likes

My bedroom is the size of two bedrooms. I have a iron daybed @ 4feet 10 and 110 lbs :smiley:it’s big enough for me and my reborns. My Gabriel and Hunter are on either side of my tv, the two bouncers are in front. My 10 inch reborn sits on a shelve. My room is design in a large square, with a large picture window. My desk is on one side my Dresser is on the other side.
With a large walk in closet,the reborns have their own dresser with clothes and small accessories.When I get more clothes I always donate the old clothes and accessories to Goodwill.
My home was built when they design large master bedrooms now bedrooms are the side of my walk in closet. In the future one of my bedrooms will be made into nursery.Also I will in the future get another toddler reborn.Six will be my limit,if I decide to add more then I will donate a doll,Ashia,and Tibby, Neveah are my forever reborns babies. 10 inch reborns don’t take up much space they can sit on shelves.

3 Likes

Reborns are definitely like potato chips-you can’t have just one!:grin:. I live in a small apartment too, so once I get my girl reborn, that’ll have to be it. But it sounds like you have a good system going.

2 Likes

Your babies are so cute!

2 Likes

Thanks for the link- these are super-cute

2 Likes

I got this baby bassinet off FB marketplace for $15! It’s larger but doesn’t take up much space, and has a shelf for storage under. It’s perfect for taking pictures, and storing babies before they sell. Although I think I’ll be keeping my Skya. I’ve managed to keep 4 babies in it, Im sure I could fit way more if i crammed them in there.

6 Likes

I keep mine on the sofa, and/or fireplace hearth. That was at Christmas and they had snuggle blankets. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I keep a toddler in a high chair and the babies in a bookcase.

2 Likes

All over the place, LOL!!

3 Likes

I’m so jealous! I don’t have any space whatsoever to put something that would take up more floor space. I saw a nice wooden rocking cradle the other day put out for donation, but hubby saw me eyeing it and he was just like: “No. Just no.”

3 Likes

You can get crochet moses basket patterns. Usually for dolls so not too large.
I have a mini cot that I have mine displayed in but my son is building me a built in wardrobe and I have asked that there be a row of open shelves. I plan to make little beds and display more reborns that was as well.

4 Likes