Where do you put your reborns that you collect?

I have seen ladies use a deep dresser drawer fitted with a blanket, etc. It looked very sweet.

4 Likes

Yes, after seeing the crocheted basket that I posted in the beginning of this thread, I decided I’m going to make one. I’m excited to make it!

3 Likes

I bought some of those and love them. I use them to take babies out in and I use wicker baskets I get from Michaels.

4 Likes

Basket, Stroller, Shelves, Cradle. I want a Moses Basket, High Chair and Bassinet. They are rotated not all out at the same time. Garage Storage, lol!

2 Likes

I’m crocheting the Moses basket now and I’m having so much fun! I’ll post a photo once it’s finished.

4 Likes

They just play and sleep all day :joy:

7 Likes

I have a good size nursery although right now only 6 of my own are left.

5 Likes

Beautiful collection!

4 Likes

That is reborn heaven right there! Lucky!

3 Likes

WOW! That’s impressive!

2 Likes

@jbrake @Cindy17 I would love to spend the day at your houses, lol!

1 Like

Here is a recent picture from this morning! I absolutely love my work area in the nursery

image|320x240 image image image

3 Likes

Here are pictures from this morning. I love having my work area in the nursery! image image image image

3 Likes

Is that a bunk bed for your dolls?

2 Likes

Yes I took 2 wooden cradles and attached them. I only wish the top level bars were cut down so easier to reach cause I’m only 5’lol. But it works great much better than a large crib

3 Likes

That’s awesome!

2 Likes

I finished crocheting the Moses basket last night. Even with using two strands of yarn, the sides still collapse on themselves. Anyone have any suggestions on how to fix that?

1 Like

You could line it with fabric and put cardboard between the fabric and wool.

1 Like

Or some jewellery wire or flower wire for cake making put in it in a few places might do it.

2 Likes

That’s what I thought…maybe cut a cereal box and tie it along the inside of the basket, and cover it with a soft blanket. I’m glad someone else thought the idea was good too!:+1:t2:

2 Likes