When reborning, what do you run out of first n the most

I usually run out of e6000 n glass beads first. I can never get all the glue out of the tube. I roll it up from end. Then it gets hard to squeeze. So I just go buy another one.

4 Likes

Beads, Bubble wrap, boxes, gift bags, glue and paint thinner

Oh and stockings

6 Likes

I’ve started buying E6000 this way. The smaller tubes are sooo much easier to use and I don’t waste as much.

6 Likes

Thanks, I’ll have to try them.

1 Like

When I was able to get to Michaels on a regular, I would use the 40 n 50% off coupons to stock up on thinner.

2 Likes

Joanns also has that size & coupons

1 Like

Jenni that is a lot of things to run out of LOL I think right size rings and boxes for me.

1 Like

Hahahaha! Well hopefully I dont run out of all of them at once! :wink:

1 Like

Beads. Sometimes I buy in bulk and think I’ll have plenty for a while. Then I go to weight a doll and find out I’m all out again. :rofl:

2 Likes

I run out of Poly-Fill (I order it from Puppentraumlaund in Germany, its my fav) and stockings. I keep bins of two different sizes of glass beads and I also use steel shot so I don’t have to worry about weighting material so much. I also run out of varnish!

2 Likes

Varnish, cable ties, and stockings!

3 Likes

I found a 4 pack at michaels of little tubes!!!

2 Likes

You beat me to it

1 Like

beads, flesh 02, zip ties.

1 Like

What do you use the steel shots for. I brought 2 bags from bb last year. Haven’t used them. Only brought cause they were on sale.

I just ordered some flesh 02 from eBay.

Odorless paint thinner then glass beads.

1 Like

Yes! I’m out of thinner right now. And Hobby Lobby is an hour away! :tired_face:

1 Like

fiberfill.and glass beads for the limbs, the toddlers really take a lot… go thru them like water

3 Likes

They are heavier than the glass beads so you use less, also good for weighting heavier babies with less bulk.

1 Like