When is the next swap?

You and Wilow both are headed for great things. Trust me, I have a way of knowing things…

4 Likes

We would love to see your babies, the quality of the pictures isn’t that important (it is but)-----we just want to see the babies!!! Some of us (like me) don’t have the best camera’s in the world but we take pictures anyway. I’m probably the worst picture taker on here!! lolol

2 Likes

Great idea!

I don’t think that’s sad, Izzy. That would be a fun job to have!

3 Likes

Wicked, count me in and I don’t mind shipping. I make weird babies though so probably pair me with someone who likes fantasy babies otherwise they could be in for a shock lol Good thing is I make cute vampires :smile:

5 Likes

Goofy is the new cute !

2 Likes

I’m in for sure. Just let me know when and the rules. This is getting to be too much for me to read and follow. I need it to be kept simple. Rosebud is on sale tonight.

5 Likes

I have a black mare named Raven. She is drop dead gorgeous :wink:

2 Likes

I have a website but it’s kinda terrible right now. Imaginursery.com it looks all lopsided on a phone and tablet. I might need lessons from Starr. I used a webbuilder from Godaddy.

Not on sale anymore Lol

1 Like

I would not mind running a swap. I am a night nurse and spend a lot of time on the compute at night in between med passes. Plus I am excited to be in one and don’t want to wait!! lol

3 Likes

I’m in. Just let me know the rules.

2 Likes

OOOOH I want to be in this one!!

2 Likes

Im on here regularly, but have been to shy to post! I know you all so well but I feel like nobody would know me :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Hi , I don’t post all the time either but I am checking out the forum every night after work. I look forward to it. I’ve been a member over 2 years now. Oops maybe not quite 2 years . Sorry :blush:

7 Likes

That’s no fair! We want to know you too. :wink:

5 Likes

Maybe Ill keep up the courage to post a few things this week! :wink:

9 Likes

Eek I don’t know if you ladies can wait for another month lol! I have the rules all written I’m just waiting for the right time to post them. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Alright, for everyone who is confused here’s some clarification on the ROSE swap. :smile:

Clarified ROSE swap!

3 Likes

This looks like a even BIGGER one @izzy!

1 Like