When is the next swap?

@Izzy, not all the swaps will be bald baby, right?

2 Likes

I’m not sure yet…it seems the bald baby swaps mean more people can participate and it’s also a shorter time frame, but if enough people want hair I might be able to figure something out next time. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I know! I’m excited!! :slight_smile:

1 Like

You are beautifully crazy!!! Lololool

2 Likes

You too Nikki! :joy:

2 Likes

Lololol YAY??? I love us!!! :heart:️:heart:️:heart:️:heart:️

2 Likes

@Rayvn I am painting my first reborn and it is a Dracula, special request for my daughter, my other girls want unusual too.

3 Likes

Well, I guess it levels the playing field to do keep it to baldies. You can always add hair👍🏻

2 Likes

I’m in on this one too! The Christmas Baby Express swap was really fun! I love my little baby I received! Bald is B E A U T I F U L!! :blush:

5 Likes

I’m in on this one too. The Easter Swap was my first, but it was so much fun I want to do another one!

4 Likes

Naw your babies are so cute!!!

1 Like

Thank you very much! I sure do love em. :two_hearts:

@Sony72 Yes I understand, that is why I comment every now and then. I am really new but I feel like the baby sister that came after the Mom had a lot of kids already. You guys already have a bond and I have to chirp now and then to make sure you all know - I am here, lol.

My reborn is looking less weird, it is coming along pretty good, I am pleased. Getting ready to do toes and fingernails.

11 Likes

Keep chirping, Anne! :wink:

10 Likes

http://discourse.bountifulbaby.com/t/bald-baby-rose-swap-checkpoints-and-rules/39648

:wink: :wink: :wink:

4 Likes

Thank you @izzy!

3 Likes